Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What did you do for your 18th birthday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Mine is soon and it will be shit and pointless and embarressing.

Normies would go party or do drugs or whatever for their 18th but ima not be able to do shit.

Hopefully we're still in quarentine at the time of my birthday cuz then I have a good excuse for not celebrating but it probs won't.

I never do anything on my birthday.

same thing I do every other day, rot

My mom and i bought a cake and ate it while my upstairs Chad neighbor was having a threesome with his gf and her sisters (no kidding, growing up was hard in that fucking building)

Pretty sure i took a shit

nothing,cero,nada,only my aunt call me.

pepperoni pizza

rotted in my room just like everyday

I cried like a bitch because nobody wished me happy birthday even though my entire year prior was trying to social circle maxxx and wishing everyone I could a happy one.

I thought you were older

I don't even remember. That's how sad my life is.

I remember getting a PS3 with MGS 4 and COD 4 for my 18th, call it a cope but for me it was a good time.

cant remember

Went and got some drinks with my brother and one friend. It wasn't too bad.

I skipped school lol

had a cake at home with my close family.

Makes me want to build a time machine to go back to college and try to socialmaxx.

Went out with my Stacy gf, got a blow job while driving. Then went home and she invited her Stacy friend over for a birthday threesome. Nothing crazy.

can't remember

I don't remember. But I'm sure it was nothing important or fun

JFL just thought of all the stacies that won't be able to celebrate their 18th during this quarantine. It must be like a knife in their chest.

I don’t remember tbh. Probably a incel dinner out with family.

Went to school

Stay at home nothing more

Went to a club,got drunk,got kicked out and arrested

Went out with my Stacy gf, got a blow job while driving. Then went home and she invited her Stacy friend over for a birthday threesome. Nothing crazy.
Shit must've been so cash

honestly can't remember. since i can't remember it, it was probably just like any other day and i did nothing
rotted in my room just like everyday
likely this

Stay in your bedroom and masturbate.

worked that day

Not 18 yet,but ım saving money so ı can go to vacation with my bird next summer alone.

Mine was march 28th so I was in lock down