Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did you do during lunchtime in high school?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I did all kinds of crazy stuff.

9th grade - I was always in the principal’s office in trouble.

10th and 11th grade - I starting leaving campus for lunch and walking across the street to buy some real food.

12th grade - Sat by myself in the stadium, went to the computer lab alone, I walked around like a person wasting time at work before going home.

i took walks or sat by myself listening to normies across the room talking dumb shit

Grades nine through eleven I sat with mostly fake friends.

Grade 12 I switched to a new high school and sat alone in the library.

It felt like hell. There was no assigned seating in the lunchroom, meaning that no one was sitting with me because no one was literally forced to sit with me.

i ran away from school

I did all kinds of crazy stuff.

9th grade - I was always in the principal’s office in trouble.

10th and 11th grade - I starting leaving campus for lunch and walking across the street to buy some real food.

12th grade - Sat by myself in the stadium, went to the computer lab alone, I walked around like a person wasting time at work before going home.
The library saved me.

I hid

I often ate alone

Went home then didn't go back to school, that is why I never graduated high school

browsed incel forums in library