Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did ya'll do this weekend?

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
I played some vidya games. It wasn't bad.

Played dayz and sleep a bit and then ate an egg with onions and chili's fried and ate a burger but it wasn't that good waste of money

Rotted.

I watched Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie in Japanese, that was cool, I like to practice learning Japanese.

Got my tires rotated on my car, and also had a nail pulled out of my tire.

This Sunday morning, I am going to cope with donuts and coffee.

Rotted.

I watched Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie in Japanese, that was cool, I like to practice learning Japanese.

Got my tires rotated on my car, and also had a nail pulled out of my tire.

This Sunday morning, I am going to cope with donuts and coffee.
Bro ,car maintenance is so fucking expensive.

Spent the entire weekend dreading a meeting I have tomorrow. After a few months of searching, I finally found some part-time work that sounds promising and I might actually get it, but it now looks like it's some "independent contractor" type stuff where I'll only make money if I bring in new/my own clients or something, instead of being paid by the hour (which I hoped for:feelscry:) meaning I could go days/weeks, if not more, making no money even if I take it. I'm supposed to have two more meeting with them still, and I'm planning to ask them about this tomorrow, and I have absolutely no idea what to do if it turns out to be exactly the type of bullshit I'm fearing:feelsrope::feelsugh:, to the point that I've spent the entire weekend stressing over it and feeling like puking my stomach out every time I think about it:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.

Bro ,car maintenance is so fucking expensive.
To be honest, I have my tires under warranty, so I just went to the tire dealer and had them rotate the tires, and they were able to pull the nail out since it wasn’t too close to the side of the tire for free - I didn’t pay a thing, incel privilege. :feelshmm:

Nice try fed
dave chappelle what GIF

Practiced over and over again drawing Donald Duck and Chip & Dale. Man I still can’t do it lol.

i was at work the whole day and came back at 3pm and slept two hours to 5 pm and i have been on .is for two hours rn

i was at work the whole day and came back at 3pm and slept two hours to 5 pm and i have been on .is for two hours rn
i didn't do anything tbh, just normal stuff

I played Yakuza: Like a Dragon and may try to practice drawing.