Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What did the doctor say to the incel as he was delivering it?

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
"It's over for you."

Ugly baby

“Another nonchad lol.”

Rope as soon as possible, little guy

I'm starting to support infanticide. Being an ugly man should not even be considered life

I'm starting to support infanticide. Being an ugly man should not even be considered life

I realize this is exactly the kind of comment that nearly everywhere else would censor out immediately, but I agree with the principle. Ugly parents should be far more compassionate and just not reproduce. Adopt and care for kids who already desperately need help. No child should be born to experience our lives.

The worlds youngest mysoginist

I've heard that term before
It basically comes down to being ugly during your younger years but then growing up to be a good looking adult person. Therefore it's not a good idea to propose infanticide because of what they look like as babies.

It basically comes down to being ugly during your younger years but then growing up to be a good looking adult person. Therefore it's not a good idea to propose infanticide because of what they look like as babies.
If we select only individuals who are already good looking, then that's not a problem

I wish my doctor had pushed me back into my mother's womb and strangled me. Then I wouldn't have to live this subhuman life

If we select only individuals who are already good looking, then that's not a problem
Well, not really because then you take away potentially good looking adults before they even reach adulthood.

Ever heard of ugly ducklings?

There might not be a reliable association between what an infant looks like and what an adult will look like, but at the least society should let adults who want out get out.

"What a sweet child"
(He knew, he is lying)

Or ugly babies whose parents and parents' families are largely attractive...

a baby so ugly that the doctors slapped the mother at birth instead of the kid