Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What did Komesarj mean by this?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Screenshot 314

As in, even if you are good looking as hell and happen to be a KHHV, you are still allowed to post on here.

It means you can't be banned no matter how physically attractive you are, just claim you're a mentalcel. :blackpill:

shocking revelation: this isn't an incel forum anymore

fakecells are welcome to post here

The mentalcel anti discrimination law

I think there are several factors iin allowing someone to stay like if he’s an oldcel who’s a virgin compared to a teenager who most certainly won’t be incel forever, also experience is another factor like if he gets positive attention from females compared to a guy who isn’t necessarily bad looking but just can’t compete with all the guys where he lives like Elliot

So what would theoretically happen if that happened to an attractive .is user? (more than once) :ping:
I guess it depends on what happened like if a foid was actually nice to you once compared to a foid wanting to hook up with you it depends on what happens

I have been through the mental health programs for years.
I’ve seen schizophrenics who are very good looking. But they still don’t get sex.
I’m ugly, short, and schizophrenic, so I’m not being biased.
But even for good looking guys, a serious psychiatric issue is enough to make them incel.

least fakecel sympathizing user of .is

hell, knajjid looked like a male model
facially: yes, he definitely looked attractive and even chadlite tier
height : definitely no, the guy was 5'2" i think. most of the users are way taller than him. but most of us want to forget that shit just to shame him for his face. but he still had other fakecel traits tho.

Last edited:
Incels.is moment

shocking revelation: this isn't an incel forum anymore
I would say it never really was, it’s a normie forum at best. The truecels are probably rotting never realizing that incel is even a term.

facially: yes, he definitely looked attractive and even chadlite tier
height : definitely no, the guy was 5'2" i think. most of the users are way taller than him. but most of us want to forget that shit just to shame him for his face. but he still had other fakecel traits tho.
There is no solid proof he was 5'2 he could have lied just like anyone else

if this forum wana stick to really unfortunate incel men based on genetics then everyone over 170cm must be banned.

alot of reasons come to why you're an incel based on education, location, physical appearance but being a manlet is just auto incel no matter what you have you will always be looked down upon by women thats why if you're taller than 5'5 you need to prove you're an incel otherwise its just fakecels everywhere
What about me ive been isolated and had no friend connections my whole life + teased and dropped high school

An online forum cannot seek to even venture near the immense level of lookism that occurs when one goes outside.