Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What did I do to deserve this miserable existence?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
I hate whoever created me. What did I do to deserve this shitty existence? I wouldn't wish this life on my worst enemies. It fucking sucks to be a friendless, sexless, loveless, respectless, and all-around worthless human being. If hell is where you burn in eternal flames, I'm living in a mental hell burning mentally eternally. I'm seriously considering going ER at this point. I used to be strong mentally and was able to cope with all this misery, but my mental strength has been on a steady decline and It's becoming harder and harder for me to cope with being an incel. My once innocent, loving, peaceful self is now becoming an evil, furious, violent being that wants to kill and torture as many females as possible as a revenge for treating me the way they have for 19 years just because my bones didn't grow to their liking.

You're paying for your bad deeds in a past life. At least how I'd look at it and it keeps my mind at peace.

You're 19? Lol you still have hope. Go lift some weights and walk around with better posture (stomach in chest out).

Maybe you'd still ascend. But if not, I guarantee you it would at least make people think twice before messing with you.

LOL @ being 19 and posting here, gtfo

Your genetics are already decided so no.

25-30 so you rule out any possible ugly duckling effect. What if you're incel at 15-20 then you turn into Chad when you hit 25-30?

I've seen a girl who looked like a femcel in her teens turn into Stacy at 25. Won't it be the same for guys?

nothing.God doesnt accept morals as a concept.

I used to make the same questions, now I just do my meditation routine to not get crazy.

You're paying for your bad deeds in a past life.

I used to believe this, but is too irrational for me now, not gonna larp.

Idk why this forum becomes the most bluepilled piece of garbage when we talk about youngcels (talking 18+ youngcels)

Just be taller bro, just get rid of your autoimmune disease bro, just change your bone structure when you’re done growing bro.

Idk why this forum becomes the most bluepilled piece of garbage when we talk about youngcels (talking 18+ youngcels)

Just be taller bro, just get rid of your autoimmune disease bro, just change your bone structure when you’re done growing bro.
I can see this for 15/16 even 17 year olds, but if you're incel at 18 very little if anything is going to change for you. Especially if you're trucel and have never had relationships before hand.

Your parents are sex havers.if there is a blame game. Look no further.

LOL @ being 19 and posting here, gtfo
I'm guessing you were having orgies with Stacies when you were 19 and then magically became incel when you got older huh?

Minimum age to declare yourself incel should be 25.

Ideally 30.

I'm 36
Puberty ends by age 18, nothing is going to make me a Chad except maybe surgery, but there's no surgery that will make me from 5'3" to at least 6'0".

You're paying for your bad deeds in a past life. At least how I'd look at it and it keeps my mind at peace.
This is retarded . What is the point of suffering for something you don't even remember? if I caused you harm. Wouldn't it bdt justice to be for you to to make me feel guilty of what I did.
Where's the moral here? We're not learning anything from our past lives so wtf is going on here?...

I can see this for 15/16 even 17 year olds, but if you're incel at 18 very little if anything is going to change for you. Especially if you're trucel and have never had relationships before hand.

I don't know what to tell you. I don't want to get banned.
I already started coming up with the plan and everything. If I actually do it, I would have to be 100% sure I'd kill at least 100 foids in minecraft or I wouldn't be satisfied.

Your parents are to blame tbh ( to be honest ) since they're the ones who did force this miserable existence upon you.

I already started coming up with the plan and everything. If I actually do it, I would have to be 100% sure I'd kill at least 100 foids in minecraft or I wouldn't be satisfied.
I've also been thinking about what kind of place to target.

Lately the government extorted me 3500€ in addition to my income tax supposedly for my health care. It was proportional to my income.

Why should healthcare payments be proportional to my income ? Do rich people get more sick ?

Not to mention that females would pay the exact same thing, despite spending more in health care. You know, because of how they need to pay doctors not to die when expulsing babies out of their vaginas.

I guess if I go ER, I'll go to the exact address I sent the cheque to.

"Just get a social circle and don't watch my videos" - faceandlms, JFL I mean social circles can help but being redpilled will not.