Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did cemgaripoglu2 get banished for

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
Jannies reinstating obvious infiltrator accounts but banishing random cels JFL.
Free muh man cemgariplglu2 he ain't dun nunn.

This thread

This thread
I see.
Pretty damning evidence ngl
There's no coming back from that :banhammer:
He was obviously upset that no one gave two fucks after getting doxxed and went ahead to bait. If he were looking for an actual account banishment he likely wouldn't have posted in the ban appeals forum.

I see.

He was obviously upset that no one gave two fucks after getting doxxed and went ahead to bait. If he were looking for an actual account banishment he likely wouldn't have posted in the ban appeals forum.
He got doxxed because he sent explicit images to kids (of himself), no sympathy for him tbh he acted all innocent but yeah the evidence was there

He got doxxed because he sent explicit images to kids (of himself), no sympathy for him tbh he acted all innocent but yeah the evidence was there
Thank you also.
And children, meaning how old?
I knew a friend whose nine year old sister received dick pics on Snapchat {which I would not believe to having impacted her much}. She would purposely post explicit images of herself and in the end they decided to not allow her any social media, which I believe to be the correct procedure and a lesson.

Thank you also.
And children, meaning how old?
I knew a friend whose nine year old sister received dick pics on Snapchat {which I would not believe to having impacted her much}. She would purposely post explicit images of herself and in the end they decided to not allow her any social media, which I believe to be the correct procedure and a lesson.
You can find the whole thing on doxbin if you'd like, just put his username in the search bar

He ascended with @Fat Link you can search for their video in ID

Discord drama about some whore as most male-on-male conflict seems to be based around, of course not before trying to call out users me included, fuck all of em involved there is a discord with admin changing random users name on foid request and doing other nefarious stuff on here, so if anything keep your name, face and Ip to yourself and never go offsite for communications, give them nothing to work with.