Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme What desperate ethnicels do to get laid

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
o92r041rdso01.jpg

if you think skin, hair or eye color is contributing to your inceldom you are retarded (<70 IQ)

brutal lemonpill
if you think skin, hair or eye color is contributing to your inceldom you are retarded (<70 IQ)

tbh hair/skin can fuck u if ure 5/10 but yea cope otherwise

It does contribute, hair texture is important too.

Ethnics brains are less developed than white peoples, it’s scientifically proven.

Gotta admire his dedication ngl.

He’s still an absolute retard but I respect the hustle.

New Eyes Laser will change the world once they start taking black ethnic eyes.

treatment.jpg

@Ledgemund are you trolling again or do you honestly believe an average curry/rice has equal odds getting laid as an average white/black guy?

Question goes for you as well @NoMoreSlaving

@Ledgemund are you trolling again or do you honestly believe an average curry/rice has equal odds getting laid as an average white/black guy?

+1

Based on everything I have seen with my own eyes, close enough to it. Especially when considering only:

skin, hair or eye color

Based on everything I have seen with my own eyes, close enough to it. Especially when considering only:

You've seen Chinese and Indian guys get laid, for example at bars and clubs, as easily as white and black guys?

You've seen Chinese and Indian guys get laid, for example at bars and clubs, as easily as white and black guys?

The only bars I've ever gone to have close to no ethnics in them and aren't the sort of places people go to for "getting laid".

Going from what I see on the street almost every couple is same-race.

@Ledgemund is 6'3, had sex before and he also believes in the Sub-8 Theory. He is a troll

@Ledgemund is 6'3, had sex before and he also believes in the Sub-8 Theory. He is a troll

Screen Shot 2018 11 22 at 70134 PM

I see you've neglected as well to read my last definition of "Sub-8 Theory" that I went out of my way to point you toward. Maybe if I couched it in yet simpler terms a seventh time?

That's like stuffing your face with marshmallows for the whole day and expect to have a wider face.

I'm surprised ethnic features weren't weeded out from the species through sexual selection long ago. I guess it's starting to happen now, in the distant future common ethnic traits of today will be long gone.

I'm surprised ethnic features weren't weeded out from the species through sexual selection long ago. I guess it's starting to happen now, in the distant future common ethnic traits of today will be long gone.

The elites have found a way to make eugenics okay by allowing female hypergamy to chose top 10% of white men and weed out genetic trash (according to foids)

All by allowing females freedom of sexual selection...wow brilliant

The elites have found a way to make eugenics okay by allowing female hypergamy to chose top 10% of white men and weed out genetic trash (according to foids)

What a stupid cunt. Her kid would simply look like ER. No white man on this earth can salvage her shitty flaws and bloodlines as she describes them for her children.

That is what stupid ethnicels do

problem is they are the top 10% most primitive and aggressive people. Not the kind of people you want for building and maintaining a civilized society

Low IQ just get a shower with milk to become white

I thought it was going to feature some ethnic fucking a landwhale or grandma:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but this is true too

We ethnics are a joke.

Why should I respect an ethnicity that hates itself to begin with?