Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What demographic do you think buys the filthy bath water of that e-whore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
The male feminists on inceltears seem to think it's incels who buy these things. Do you agree? There was once a mod here who confessed paying copious amounts of usd to some internet cam whore. I was surprised when I read this tbh as I thought this site was blackpilled. Perhaps, bluepilled incels do this? What are your thoughts?

Bluepilled cucks do that,they get a sense they are being wanted by a beautiful cam foid,they have no idea though.They are the reason feminism wins,fuck cucks and foids too

Beta cucks and also pathetic twats that do it ironically.

Idk why would anyone donate to girls. even if i were offered a blowjob i wouldnt. I wont put myself as low as foids

IncelTears cucks
IncelTears cucks
IncelTears cucks

Bluepilled cucks who, in a desperate attempt to not go incel, do something so pathetic that even the blackpill can't justify it. What kind of human is so pathetic that they actually purchase a foid's refuse-water. Literally buying her waste. It's unbelievably pathetic

30 year old virgins who don't get dates but at least are not inkels!!! aka Inkeltears.

One more thread about this girl and I'm losing it

Incels in denial (aka feminist cucks)

Cucks are the ones who buy it

i think you have to be insane to buy that. something went really wrong in those peopels brains to buy that and do who knows what with it.

people into femdom(which include some incels) would do this.
i think you have to be insane to buy that. something went really wrong in those peopels brains to buy that and do who knows what with it.
Not exactly insane. Some are forced to do this, due to trauma and rejection.

Last edited:
Bluepilled incels

Belle Kirschner
64 livingstone road
hove
bn3 3wl
East Sussex
Uk
god bless the anon who did all this work

white reddit cucks

It seemed like a lot of people did it ironically, since she's considered a living meme now, there were all these people who just wanted to brag online about owning it as sort of artifact of internet culture. I can't imagine anyone would actually use it to fap to or something.

It seemed like a lot of people did it ironically, since she's considered a living meme now, there were all these people who just wanted to brag online about owning it as sort of artifact of internet culture. I can't imagine anyone would actually use it to fap to or something.
This makes sense to me. I couldn’t wrap my head around the idea that any make, no matter how desperate, would find that item sexually appealing.

Exactly.

Tbh I had half a mind to buy it, put it in a bottle of water and record one of my friends drinking it. It'd be a really nasty prank.

bluepilled white knights

Queer Comedians with pink hair, who buy that stuff to make a retarded joke "look at me, I bought it """IRONICALLY"""".

And Genetic Mutants that are so genetically deficent, that they actually unironically buy this. This goes beyond cuckery. Their genes have to predispose them to this kind of behavior. They are faulty humans.

Most cucks are incels in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back