Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what daily medications do you take?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
what are incel illnesses?

No medications for my face

Xanax, Ambien, paxil and Seroquel

meds are a scam by pharmacy companies looking to make a quick buck and by the government who want its citizens to be slow and sluggish and drowsy so they are easier to mind control

meds are a scam by pharmacy companies looking to make a quick buck and by the government who want its citizens to be slow and sluggish and drowsy so they are easier to mind control
oh I see. Thanks for the explanation. I am healthy enough anyway, so I don’t plan on taking them.

But I need dutasteride or my hair will fall out

never taken meds tbh

I don't take anything anymore

I do not and will never take any jewpills.

2 atypical antidepressants

I take a little thing called beer.

But I need dutasteride or my hair will fall out
try dermarolling, hair meds tend to have side effects related to androgen receptivity such as finestaride. never heard of dutasteride though

Only Americans casually medicate themselves

none, but I supplement B12, K2 and D3
I also take curcumin + piperine in a pill sometimes and drink grain coffee fortified with magnesium

I take venlafaxine and trazodone for mental issues, also 3 meds for hypertension, 2 for allergy / asthma and 1 for GE reflux disease
25 years old btw :dab: The healthpill is real

Last edited:
Daily: just allergy pill

weekly: inject test