Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What current public figure do you think may be the prophecied Biblical Anti Christ?

What current public figure do you think may be the prophecied Biblical Anti Christ?

• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nero Caesar (assumes the historical Nero somehow survived & is perhaps supernaturally near immortal)

• Napolean or Hitler will somehow return, become massively popular somehow and assume the AC role.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Teehee “rebuilding my life” teehee.
★★★★★
This website explains various traits about the AntiChrist or what is said about this figure of Biblical prophecy.

The Bible basically points out these things from what I remember from having read the scriptures relevant parts in my youth...

-The AntiChrist will be the most popular person/world leader on earth during his time/reign/what have you.

-He is the antithesis to Christ ie a false Christ, false messianic figure that the retarded public will basically worship because they are low IQ idiots as we well know but also other than that the genuine Christians are said to of been raptured out of this world ie taken to Heaven sometime before the AC is revealed so there's no one left to warn the remaining public not to believe what the AC is saying or think he's a great guy etc, etc.

-He will deny Jesus Christ and his father as god and declare himself as such.

-The Jewish temple will need to be rebuilt for the AC prophecy to be fulfilled as the AC is said to walk into it and declare himself to be god.

View: https://youtu.be/VWoMVGctWW4

You're on some trippy shit

The pope most likely,

He fools people that's he's a Christian when he's not.

Could be @Animecel2D

Obama the nigger for sure and all the other jewoods

I could see it being a member of the Rothschild family

This website explains various traits about the AntiChrist or what is said about this figure of Biblical prophecy.

The Bible basically points out these things from what I remember from having read the scriptures relevant parts in my youth...

-The AntiChrist will be the most popular person/world leader on earth during his time/reign/what have you.

-He is the antithesis to Christ ie a false Christ, false messianic figure that the retarded public will basically worship because they are low IQ idiots as we well know but also other than that the genuine Christians are said to of been raptured out of this world ie taken to Heaven sometime before the AC is revealed so there's no one left to warn the remaining public not to believe what the AC is saying or think he's a great guy etc, etc.

-He will deny Jesus Christ and his father as god and declare himself as such.

-The Jewish temple will need to be rebuilt for the AC prophecy to be fulfilled as the AC is said to walk into it and declare himself to be god.

View: https://youtu.be/VWoMVGctWW4

Me

GettyImages-1205262929-1392x884.jpg

Musk could be, but I don't believe in the antichrist.

You have to realize that most political public figures are just a "front" and agents for the elites who actually rule globohomo and hide behind the shadows. Of course, the ones calling the shots will never reveal who they are.

The most current pope is definitely an anti-christ, not sure If the main Anti-Christ and false prophet have emerged on the stage yet but you can count that any current politician/oligarch is on Satan's side

Isn't the rapture (with all the christians flying into heaven like angels while the rest of the world burns) some evangelical crap that isn't even mentioned in the bible? kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back