Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What cucks don't understand about female pedophiles

Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
The difference between male and female pedophiles is mainly the difference between female and male attraction. You have likely seen people making comments like "bro won" or the similar or articles of high school teachers having sex/forcing themselves onto a male student especially if the teacher is attractive.

What cucks fail to realize is that when a male pedophile or rapist acts on his desires, it doesn't mean anything for the female expect that a male (that she is most likely not attracted to) is forcing himself on her. This is not a compliment to the female, as we men will be aroused by anything even remotely female looking.

Men will see a tree with ass and get dirty thoughts.
On the other hand foids are only attracted to a tiny minority of men (top 10% or less), Most men are aware of this fact at least subconsciously and as such if a female is so attracted to you that she is willing to break the law and ruin her life just to have sex with you (ie. with rape or pedophilia) that can only be taken as a compliment by the man.

PS. I'm not encouraging rape or pedophilia, both of these are immoral and are rightfully illegal. These actions are predicated on the mentality of weak being prayed on by the strong, which is no different from what Chad is doing to us by taking all the foids from us while mocking us at the same time.

Agreed. I always wished I was hot enough for one of my milf teachers to force herself on me

Agreed. I always wished I was hot enough for one of my milf teachers to force herself on me
It would be one of the most complementing this a man could experience. Having a foid so attracted to you that she is willing to break the law. JFL

There isn't a thing foids wouldn't do for Chad. A foid donated her kidney to her Chad BF for free and he cheated on her. She is still defending him. :feelskek:

Kids cannot be neither a chad or a dog, so foids are not attracted to them.

It would be one of the most complementing this a man could experience. Having a foid so attracted to you that she is willing to break the law. JFL

There isn't a thing foids wouldn't do for Chad. A foid donated her kidney to her Chad BF for free and he cheated on her. She is still defending him. :feelskek:
Yep. The lengths they go for Chad is absurd. The lengths they go to not date non Chad guys is also absurd

Kids cannot be neither a chad or a dog, so foids are not attracted to them.
Not 10 year old child, but high school Chad. High schoolers can be Chads and still be under the age of consent.

Very few of these cases have exposed the male around the time of the sexual encounter. One of the most famous cases of the past, that of Mary Kay Letorneu, showed she sexed a mentally deficient but physically developed remedial class Samoan. Dumbasses with youthful sex stamina fits within the dogpill type blackpill.

Did anyone else fantasize about getting groomed when they were really young? I'm talking from like 7/8 years old, I didn't even a full comprehension of what sex was back then but I knew I wanted a girl a lot older than me to take advantage of me :ahegao: