Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What crypto are you investing in

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I usually stick with stocks but that dog was too damn tempting so I started looking into crypto. What are you guys investing in?

Onto nothing cause i am poor

ADA, BTC, ETH

Nice try, IRS.

I only buy shitcoins sponsored by the ZOG

I don't treat crypto as an investment, I treat it as a currency. :feelsYall:
And the best one is Monero, of course.

Cryptojew is beaded to the moom this year

The eglinskas coin

I just picked up some aeternity. It's good shit, many use cases

I usually stick with stocks but that dog was too damn tempting so I started looking into crypto. What are you guys investing in?
BTC and ETH. I tried shitcoins but they failed me.

I stick with index funds

:y'all:

Btc, eth, link, xrp & xmr too just if any of them do something but I doubt

Coinbase, Microstrategy, Square and Greenidge Generation Holdings (GREE) — The largest Bitcoin miner in North America.

Last edited:
low mcap promising shitcoins

I am sitting on a several thousands and not knowing what to do with them. I'd throw them at a coin or in the market but fuck im do low iq and lazy that I honestly dont wanna be bothered :feelsjuice::feelscomfy:

Dog was good in January, if you invested 100$ in January you would be a millionaire today, in October investing in dog is nothing but being whale food.

In general the rule is: Once it has gone viral, the opportunity is gone. Double so if it is being commented by mainstream news.

If you want to hit shitcoins, you need to get them while they are obscure, lurk on reddit and 4chan, the problem is there are so many of them it is hard to know which one, if any, will boom. My researh tells me Dogebonk, Shiga Bonk (SHIBO) and Shiba Inu Slap are the strongest contenders for exploding next year.

Sadly I only have 100$ to invest, the name Neetocel is not for nothing.

Last edited:
I'm still holding, I don't want to sell my crypto right now, because the gains we've seen still aren't high enough in my opinion.

BTC, ETH, BNB, XMR

Sponky Inu, my ticket to freedom

none OP because I'm low-IQ and don't know what I can buy with it directly

i dont know how crypto works tbf