Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What counts as "worship?"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Say I make a thread like "Ohhhhh... uh, y'know, whoooaaaa.... Stacy Instathot is so hot, she's got a great ass."

Would that count as worship?

What if I was to be like "Whoooaaaa... white ladies are so hot, they've got great asses." Would that count as worship?

What if I was to be like "Man this co-worker of mine is so hot. She's got a great ass." Would that count as worship? Or "Look at this video of hot women." Or "Let's talk about which women we think are hot."

It's probably impossible to imagine every scenario that a rule would come into question, but I'm constantly bombarded by well meaning people posting what they consider to not be worship. Well lemme warn ya. Although they are well meaning and in many cases very incel, they're not necessarily not posting worship.

@SergeantIncel
@Master
@knajjd
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@Fat Link
@AmIjustDreaming

Bump cuz no reply

A mod said worship is allowed in the sewers.

Wait, really?

Mods, I've summoned you, are you busy discussing this topic amongst yourselves?

A mod said worship is allowed in the sewers.
weird, i get that you could post anything there but i always thought you had to follow the rules some way. finna dox myself over there :feelsEhh:

it's not that we're low T or fags, it's that the mods made the rules so they should enforce it more or just get rid of them (though they did say that certain shit is only allowed in the sewers)

following rules is low t, be a badboy rule breaker.