Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What country has the most masculine accent?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Is it curry accent? is it british accent? is it austrlian accent? is it redneck accent? what u think

Russian

Im guessing you mean english accent

Ugandan

Wakaliwood

african has a weird mix of goofiness and harshness

american europeans sound like fucking pussys when they talk

FUCKING AUSSIESSSSS

West curries or maybe western blacks depends on where they come from.

Kubertstania or kubertizan

West curries or maybe western blacks depends on where they come from.
Lmfao that james harden avi kek, i agree that nigga gets too much free throws, u see him hit that game winner against GSW though?

Lmfao that james harden avi kek, i agree that nigga gets too much free throws, u see him hit that game winner against GSW though?
Yes Bro gsw got dicked even with the refs on their side jfl

Honestly though it’s more about how deep and raspy your voice is than your accent that makes it masculine.

American
Honestly though it’s more about how deep and raspy your voice is than your accent that makes it masculine.

Yeah but there are accents that make you sound gay no matter how deep your voice is, the most masculine accent will make you sound the least gay

just smoke a pack of cigs a day theory

Russian and German.

Germans are beta pussies these days though so don’t really see them as masculine.

South Slavic languages

Curries who are nasally sound comical as fuck.
But curries who use throat have a booming nature to it. Funny nonetheless but kinda authoritative at the same time.

Chad has most masculine accent

Lol if you have a chad voice (deep) it doesnt matter what accent you have.

France :^)

Just kidding, no idea. All i know is that Italian accent sounds fucking weird.
In Finland, when we hear Russian accent (in Finnish) we think of people meeting and hugging and kissing each other. Even men
Dunno how things are in Finland, but people kiss and hug each other all the time in Italy. It's a common form of greetings.

Serbian.

Notice how the guy in the beginning doesn't confront him because of his imposing stature/deep manly voice.

Trinidad & Tobago accent?
Yep. The curry accent with negga attitude doesn't turn out to be as much of a recipe for distaster as one might think.

Only certain curries could pass that Jamaican language though.
I think many curries who live in former European colonies across the Caribbean Sea and Africa have different genetics than mainland curries.

Only certain curries could pass that Jamaican language though.
I think many curries who live in former European colonies across the Caribbean Sea and Africa have different genetics than mainland curries.
Enviorment influences gene.
Genes can not influence enviorment.