Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What country has laws that would allow for the closest thing to buying a woman like in the days of the bible?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I've just been arguing with my dad that I'm depressed because I get no bitches; so if I could find a place where I could essentially buy a wife like back then; maybe it'd give me a reason to get a job again. I've been experiencing the emotion pain more intensely than normal lately because he's been having me not eat snacks anymore, but I borrowed a couple of granola bars from my youngest sister's room last night, and it literally made the difference between being too depressed to do anything I normally enjoy like playing videos games and being able to play a video game. I don't understand how he doesn't get that the snacks are part of me "focusing on the positives in my life".

Just make sure you don't over eat and become obese. Better to be normal weightcel than fatcel.

Closest thing to buying a wife is betabuxxing, more specifically getting with a foid from a poor shithole country. Think SEA or South America. Is it a good idea to date/marry a foid who only sees you as an ATM though? You be the judge of that (hint: probably not) :feelshehe:

tribal societies probably

Afghanistan probably

Afganistan and I think the gypsies in Bulgaria still do it. You'd have to be born in those cultures to be allowed to participate though

Mail order brides perhaps?

Bulgarian gypsy bride market

Just make sure you don't over eat and become obese. Better to be normal weightcel than fatcel.

Closest thing to buying a wife is betabuxxing, more specifically getting with a foid from a poor shithole country. Think SEA or South America. Is it a good idea to date/marry a foid who only sees you as an ATM though? You be the judge of that (hint: probably not) :feelshehe:
I already am obese. That's why my Dad wants me to lose weight. I might be able to do so if I had any faith it was going to result in me ascending and my life getting better in general.

I Heard from a friend that went there that in the south of turkey you can find virgin wives for ~10K€. Otherwise Roms in Romania will sell their daughters for a bit more.

alot of uncivilised countries. parts of africa, the middle east probably and even eastern europe.

"Buying a wife" meant buying the responsibility for them for the rest of your life. Paying for everything they need, protecting them, everything.

Go to Thailand. You can get a wife for a few hundred quid per month. You rent her a place and give her some monthly spending money and she's yours.

"Buying a wife" meant buying the responsibility for them for the rest of your life. Paying for everything they need, protecting them, everything.

Go to Thailand. You can get a wife for a few hundred quid per month. You rent her a place and give her some monthly spending money and she's yours.
How much do you think it would be in US Dollars?

I think Afghanistan probably. I've heard of straight up cash transactions for girls, although I cannot vouch for quality or safety of going to this part of the planet. The other problem is sustainability. If you bring a foid to your home country she will eventually become like the foids in your country and probably leave you, which is why you will end up trying to stay in these 3rd world countries.