Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What continent, are you in?

Your continent

• Total voters
Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
I will start North America

North ShitmERica.

Whoever voted Antarctic you need to send me the address so I can escape with you

Beneath Antartica in the fourth reich.

outside the ice wall

South America, It feels like a prison for third worlders, it doesnt help that i am in the region with the biggest inequality in looks, you easily see concentrations of short stereotypical hispanics right next to tall light eyed chads groups. It is a fucking nightmare

North America in the USA aka burgerland

>Multiple votes allowed

Hollow earth with yakub

He mogs me because he’s not a ricecel

lol in my family we eat a lot of rice but am not Asian would be cool tho definitely
fuck no young man being asian is hell. Be grateful you aint asian.

Are you rice as well or nah?
Oh hell no I take back what I said broski is the real incel

fuck no young man being asian is hell. Be grateful you aint asian.
Oh come on bro don’t be like that you seen all the white bitchs going to Korea to get handsome boyfriend and Japan no y’all good bro

Oh come on bro don’t be like that you seen all the white bitchs going to Korea to get handsome boyfriend and Japan no y’all good bro
Dude if you believe that you’re not truly blackpilled… Spend a bit more time on this forum you’ll learn some shit for sure about the racepill

Dude if you believe that you’re not truly blackpilled… Spend a bit more time on this forum you’ll learn some shit for sure about the racepill
Bro I been on here for a while now lol I decided to finally make an account lol but most people here aren’t even incels

Bro I been on here for a while now lol I decided to finally make an account lol but most people here aren’t even incels
Most of the active posters are. Or at least outcasts. There’s a lot of race discussion here both in inceldom discussion and in the lounge. Kind of hard to believe you haven’t come accross much.

Most of the active posters are. Or at least outcasts. There’s a lot of race discussion here both in inceldom discussion and in the lounge. Kind of hard to believe you haven’t come accross much.
It’s mostly random posts lol but I never seen people making racels posts you can tag me in some if you feel like it of course