Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
I'll start:
>The majority of people are real NPC's (No consciousness or self awareness)
>White Genocide is revenge for WW2
>Kikes run the shadow governemnt
>The kikecine destroys your immune system and will force people to become reliant on it (Life is now a subscription service)
>Holocaust numbers are greatly exaggerated
>9/11 was an inside job
>The world is 70% men 30% females

jews did 9/11
2020 was rigged
epstein didn't kill himself
hillary had seth rich killed

They’re putting something in the water that’s making us lose testosterone :feelsjuice:

People are dumb because of vaxxx, like imagine how dumb people will become with these vaxxxes and the million of unjustified doses.

War on white males

1: The holohoax is a lie
2: The great replacement is real
3: The kike vaccine will destroy your immune system

That's about it.

The Earth is flat

I'll start:
>The kikecine destroys your immune system and will force people to become reliant on it (Life is now a subscription service)
>9/11 was an inside job
@FlamingCel

governments/corporations are deliberately making up ridiculous conspiracy theories and spreading them through the internet and other mediums so that whenever someone brings up a legitimate and factual conspiracy theory, that individual is lumped in with and ridiculed like the actual crack pots and his findings are dismissed.

governments/corporations are deliberately making up ridiculous conspiracy theories and spreading them through the internet and other mediums so that whenever someone brings up a legitimate and factual conspiracy theory, that individual is lumped in with and ridiculed like the actual crack pots and his findings are dismissed.
:bigbrain::feelsthink:

Controlled opposition and disinformation, mixed with the truth. To the outside observer, they are unable to distinguish between fact and fiction.

I believe the US government invents conspiracy theories to trick and scare people into thinking the government is more all-knowing and all-powerful than they really are.

Because of abortion in China and India?
Or just the US population. But the male female ratio is not 50/50. Not even close. If we were even then you wouldn’t be able to join a discord, say you’re a foid, then get worshipped. Why do we treasure foids so much if they make up half the population?

>first one is correct
>white genocide is jewish revenge for the roman empire and for when based chad Titus destroyed their shithole jerusalem and their gay temple
>this is also correct
>correct
>wrong. the holocaust never happened
>correct
>i dont know but thats hardly a conspiracy theory

>9/11 was an inside job
None of the are conspiracy theories, just pure facts.

Though not sure what this means exactly means. Is it just means that 70% of population is male and rest is female? How is it a conspiracy theory?

I believe the US government invents conspiracy theories to trick and scare people into thinking the government is more all-knowing and all-powerful than they really are.

Palestinian boy who wants to blow up jews screenshot

most of the stuff that's been posted here + that jews want to enslave the gentiles but they need to kill of the whites first

>Chemtrails
>9/11 inside job
>Great Reset
>Most of the other things said here

I'll start:
>9/11 was an inside job
This is what grisha yeager was hiding in his basement:shock:

Where are the conspiracy theories?
I only see facts

I'll start:
That's no conspiracy or a theory thereof, it's a fact.

More like for the holocaust, if anything else

>9/11 was an inside job
Very likely

2020 was rigged
epstein didn't kill himself
hillary had seth rich killed
Way too obvious

2: The great replacement is real
It's going on in front everyone's eyes

Yes, if you say that Epstein was clearly murdered to silence him, they will put you in one group with the lunatics who believe that the Earth is flat, just to make sure that nobody will ever want to be associated with you and what you think.

Theyre real agenda is to turn all humans into cyborgs

Covid-19 was planned
Aliens exist

I'll start:
I'm starting to think there might be something to this.

I've spoken to people about consciousness and self awareness and nobody knows what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
The link between the Illuminati and the Eye of Providence.

Dollarnote siegel hq

800px Pontormo   Cena in Emmaus   Google Art Project

Last edited: