Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What console do you play on?

What console?

• PlayStation (Ur a faggot/femboy)

• Xbox (Ur Severely autistic and u shit ur pants frequently)

• PC (Ur a soyboy/cuck)

• Nintendo Switch (Ur god reincarnated and deserve the up most respect)

Results are only viewable after voting.
all except PC

never play computer games

Where’s “All the above (Right this way, Lord Truecel)”?

pc most of the time but ps for the exclusives. now those are even coming to pc so cool. Who cares tho because gaming now sucks eggs.

Every game is some shit live service model where its like every 3 months you may get a map or two but be god damned sure you're getting some fresh microtransactions. Games today are designed to be flawed and half-built with the finished game being touted as shit like end game dlc or preorder exclusive content. Stuff that ought to be in the game from the beginning is used to nickel and dime the consumer at every chance conceivable. on top of that, as I mentioned often the game's released unfinished.

Where’s “All the above (Right this way, Lord Truecel)”?
Same, I even game on phones on tablets, but just rarely, there are still some gems out there like Monument Valley or Fotonica

All of the above.:feelsclown:

God tier poll I only play Nintendo switch

PC, I may buy an Xbox in the future

Mainly Xbox but I have a decent gaming pc I sometimes use.

I have a switch but I feel like pc is less cucked most switch is just trying to get you to buy old games you've already played for more money.