Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What clothes do you think foids should wear during the summer?

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
This is a follow-up question to my other thread. What clothes do you think foids should wear in hot weather like summer, cover-up or etc? I'm talking about clothes in public

Link to:

What clothes do you wear during the summer?​

Well either way they need to take responsibility. If her outfit makes someone horny its not his fault if he rapes her.

Well either way they need to take responsibility. If her outfit makes someone horny its not his fault if he rapes her.
even if her outfit is covering her whole body?

select your flavour

Yep. If it gets him horny. Like I said. She needs to take responsibility. Most if not all rapes are the foids fault.
Wouldn't that apply the same to men who had been raped or molested by a foid?

Wouldn't that apply the same to men who had been raped or molested by a foid?
Well since I said most rapes are the foids fault no. If there is a conflict between a human and a foid I will ALWAYS side with the human.

Well since I said most rapes are the foids fault no. If there is a conflict between a human and a foid I will ALWAYS side with the human.
so if your biological mother isn't a human, wouldn't that make you and all guys not human also?

so if your biological mother isn't a human, wouldn't that make you and all guys not human also?
Nope. Is the pond that tad poles grow in a frog? Is the dirt a flower? Is the nest that holds the egg a bird? No. My mom is not human.

They should not be allowed out of the house

barefeet to put on my face, mouth, and dick

women's bodies should be for my sexual gratification first and foremost

foids should never leave the house without a male chaperone.

Saudi Arabia is based.

A rope around their neck.

Should wear? Short shorts and mini skirts for masturbation material.

Or a burka listed above.

They shouldn’t go out at all. I enjoy going to places without having a foid walking around almost butt naked worrying that she’ll accuse me of sexual assault just for being in the same building.

Nothing at all. :ahegao:
Nude women in group 4

Tight denim miniskirts or booty shorts
High heels or sandals

Summer or winter they are always using flip flops in the country i am in, sad because i cant do nothing with their feet