Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What city should GTA 6 be set in?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
My top pics are:

(From most wanted city to least wanted city) Any of these cities would be great maps to be based on. But they are ranked from the one I want to see most, to the one I would still like to see,but the least. If that makes sense. Come up with your own lists.

London, UK

Atlanta, Georgia

Vice City Again

Chicago, Illinois

Toronto,Canada

These locations would be great imo. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
New Delhi, India

Some capital in northeastern Brazil, Fortaleza or São luís

It should be set in Vice City or Beijing.

Toronto,Canada
As a bonus, they should include this as one of its songs:

And an Alek Minassian mission.

Kolkata
Dhaka
Mumbai
Karachi
Delhi
Bangalore
Hyderabad

Phoenix Arizona
Tokyo Japan
Pyongyang North Korea

Las Venturas

So? They pick like the same 3 areas for seemingly every game. Liberty city was like in 3 different games jfl
I would prefer an entirely different map instead going back to previous maps from older games In the franchise. (Unless it's vice city ofc). I'd prefer something fresh

Las Venturas

So? They pick like the same 3 areas for seemingly every game. Liberty city was like in 3 different games jfl
[UWSL]Waiting 10 years, or more, for an already existing city (with just a few [UWSL]extensions [/UWSL]at best) is very disappointing[/UWSL]

I would prefer an entirely different map instead going back to previous maps from older games In the franchise. (Unless it's vice city ofc). I'd prefer something fresh
[UWSL]Waiting 10 years, or more, for an already existing city (with just a few [UWSL]extensions [/UWSL]at best) is very disappointing[/UWSL]
fair enough

Boston, Vegas, Chicago

it has to be in america because nowhere else in the world calls car theft grand theft auto.

Vice City is the best choice. Los Santos, Los Venturas, Liberty City I've had enough of. The other US cities (philly, chicago, houston, etc.) nobody really gives a shit about outside of the US.

watchdogs was set in chicago and the city was bland.

GTA 6: Detroit

My top pics are:

(From most wanted city to least wanted city) Any of these cities would be great maps to be based on. But they are ranked from the one I want to see most, to the one I would still like to see,but the least. If that makes sense. Come up with your own lists.

London, UK

Atlanta, Georgia

Vice City Again

Chicago, Illinois

Toronto,Canada

These locations would be great imo. What do you guys think?
Las vegas, Nevada

maybe in honk kong
or Sydney.

Vice City (This is what I hope for the most. GTA Vice City is my favourite 3d game Hopefully they include countryside similar to SA and 5)

Rio De Janeiro Brazil

Mexico City Mexico

Tokyo Japan

Toronto Canada

I rather it stay in the USA though. A GTA game outside the USA would not be the same. Hopefully it's set in Vice City.

brazil is not a western country
It for sure is, the same way Portugal and Quebec are

its another shitole in latin america
And? How are those related? France, USA and Canada all have territories in latin america, this doesn't mean they aren't western

Last edited:
It for sure is, the same way Portugal and Quebec are

And? How are those related? France, USA and Canada all have territories in latin america, this doesn't mean they aren't western
yeah but they are majority white nations and are economically well off.

yeah but they are majority white nations and are economically well off.
Canada and USA are less white than Argentina and Uruguay, though I don't see how being white matters in that context.

and are economically well off.
That's what the term ''1st world, 2nd world and etc...'' (or developed, developing...) Is used for nowadays

Canada and USA are less white than Argentina and Uruguay, though I don't see how being white matters in that context

That's what the term ''1st world, 2nd world and etc...'' Is used for nowadays
they are white but they arent rich and wealthy
western means white and wealthy

they are white but they arent rich and wealthy
western means white and wealthy
Depends on the context, but I was referring to it culturally and there is no reason to think those countries are not western culturally, aside from some central american countries with significant non european influence in their cultures.

You really think Argentina stopped being western, simply due to economic crysis? Since it used to be wealthy in the late 1800s and early 1900s

Depends on the context, but I was referring to it culturally and there is no reason to think those countries are not western culturally, aside from some central american countries with significant non european influence in their cultures.

You really think Argentina stopped being western, simply due to economic crysis? Since it used to be wealthy in the late 1800s and early 1900s
if its just cultural then we can include a lot of eastern Europe in the western category
especially now days

European city would be fun like Rome.

if its just cultural then we can include a lot of eastern Europe in the western category
especially now days
I mean, this could be said, to a lesser extent (Hungary, czech repulic, slovakia and the maybe the baltic countries, if you consider them eastern), if your category was used.

Poland may also join in the future

I mean, this could be said, to a lesser extent (Hungary, czech repulic, slovakia and the maybe the baltic countries, if you consider them eastern), if your category was used.

Poland may also join in the future
Poland is now as rich as spain