Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What chemicals can kill you fast at low doses?

xIgorr03

xIgorr03

Greycel
Yes. I’m thinking of committing suicide through cyanide or some other chemical. I do not want to rope because of the high risk of survival and can’t shoot myself as I live in the Jewnited Cuckdom. What chemical other than cyanide can kill you at low doses and can be ordered online? I’m thinking of just OD’ing on heroin but scared it would just turn me into a braindead vegetable. What are your guys thoughts?

Sarin, but you aren't able to find it

Semi-realistic: Fentanyl

I suggest releasing a gas called Sarin in your room, It will disrupt you nerves and kill you. Or if you have a car you can stay in the garage while the Carbon Dioxide piles up.

I don't know bro. Ive never thought about killing myself. I just can't do it. I think depression comes in waves sometimes you're happy other times you're sad.
It's almost similar to hunger. When I was dieting down and felt hungry I always reminded myself that hunger is like a wave. You just wait till it subsides. It worked.
I view life quite similarly. You just have to wait and let it subsides and when you're not depressed, find something you genuinely care about or enjoy doing this way you can make your happiness last much longer than your sadness.
I think everyone faces depression no matter how good looking or rich you are it's just that those Chads experience happiness much more frequently than sadness. For us incels it's the complete opposite.

morphine, you can synthesise it yourself and all you'd need to do is inject it and submerge your head under water like in a bath or something and you wouldn't wake up (but don't do it bro)

Sodium cyanide, sodium azide, sodium nitrite and pentobarbital are the ones I know of.

I don't know bro. Ive never thought about killing myself. I just can't do it. I think depression comes in waves sometimes you're happy other times you're sad.
It's almost similar to hunger. When I was dieting down and felt hungry I always reminded myself that hunger is like a wave. You just wait till it subsides. It worked.
I view life quite similarly. You just have to wait and let it subsides and when you're not depressed, find something you genuinely care about or enjoy doing this way you can make your happiness last much longer than your sadness.
I think everyone faces depression no matter how good looking or rich you are it's just that those Chads experience happiness much more frequently than sadness. For us incels it's the complete opposite.
Life is just spurts of happiness (drugs,video games for me) followed by inevitable suffering and pain. We live in a society where we are dependent on the government for goodies, I wish I was born thousands of years ago where the main goal of life was just to survive by being self-sufficient (growing your own food, building shelter and having no government to rule over you.) I'm doing research chemicals and cigarettes daily so hopefully I die of a terminal illness sometime...

Life is just spurts of happiness (drugs,video games for me) followed by inevitable suffering and pain. We live in a society where we are dependent on the government for goodies, I wish I was born thousands of years ago where the main goal of life was just to survive by being self-sufficient (growing your own food, building shelter and having no government to rule over you.) I'm doing research chemicals and cigarettes daily so hopefully I die of a terminal illness sometime...
Best of luck man. Just do whatever you like but if you're killing yourself then atleast improve your KD score if you know what i mean

I always get scared with the rope around the neck, need to try harder

Apple seed cyanide

dunno works or not
Sad shit

Speedballs (coke+heroin) seem to do the trick. And illegal narcotics are probably going to be easier to find than cyanide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back