Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Chads, Normies and foids will be doing on Super Bowl Sunday vs what I’ll be doing

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Them: have a party, have a blast, drink too much, eat too many wings while the game is on the background

Me: watch the game either by myself or with my dad because I’m such a fucking loser

I will be watching the Jake Paul fight

True, it's just another excuse to party for them, they have no interest in it beyond the shitty halftime show.

I don't watch that shit

:feelsBox: watching mediocre youtube celebrities box :feelstastyman::soy:
Wouldn't watch it if I could have friends or gf but I can't cuz I b ugly so I'm too isolated and genuinely have nothing better to do

I personally don't like giving my money to neanderthal maxxed football Chad's, so I don't watch that shit.

Them: have a party, have a blast, drink too much, eat too many wings while the game is on the background

What I'll be doing seems much more entertaining than that.

when is super bowl? i dont even know so just another day for me

True, it's just another excuse to party for them, they have no interest in it beyond the shitty halftime show.

they don't even care about that tbh, they just show up to get pics for social media and to find someone to hook up with

didn't even know it was coming up, probably because i don't watch football

I personally don't like giving my money to neanderthal maxxed football Chad's, so I don't watch that shit.
This will be one of the starting QBs

rs_634x1024-150512140240-634.Patriots-Jimmy-Garoppolo.jl.051215.jpg

150 million people are going to watch this game and foids from coast to coast will be drooling over this Chad

I will be watching the Jake Paul fight
Based.

Most people watch the Superbowl don't even watch those teams in normal games. Why even bother pretending you give a shit?

Americunts love sports ball

Waste of time, sports only exist to give meaning to people’s meaningless unfulfilling lives. They derive worth from being able to fucking throw a ball, retarded.

don't care about the foosball

The superbowl is this Sunday?

What the fuck is Super Bowl? Is something important that is going to change something in my life? No
So FUCK THIS SHIT

Drinking is for mongoloids. Normies have no souls

Me: watch the game either by myself or with my dad because I’m such a fucking loser
Me: not watch any sports, other than the occasional MMA fight, because sports are for plebeians.

Me: not watch any sports, other than the occasional MMA fight, because sports are for plebeians.
I’d get into MMA if I didn’t have to pay for it, but maybe I’m just retarded for not watching streams
I did catch a stream just in time for the Cowboy vs McGregor fight, avoiding having to pay $64 on top of the $4.99/month I already pay for ESPN+
The superbowl is this Sunday?
It’s next Sunday. The Pro Bowl is this Sunday, then the Super Bowl the following week

Hmm
I guess I’m the only one here who watches handegg

lol I don’t watch gay stupid super bowl

Eli Chadding is retiring

Eli Chadding is retiring
Eli Manning would be incel if he wasn’t Eli Manning lol

Him and Peyton are not good looking at all. Only thing going for them is that they’re tall and white.

I feel like I’m the only American who doesn’t watch that stupid boring shit Tbh
Yes
You are the only American who doesn’t like football
The only one of out of over 300 million people
You are such a unique individual

Jfl at watching chad and Tyrone run a ball across a field.
Idk man seeing Lamar Jackson juke past a bunch of guys or Patrick Mahomes zip a pass down field without looking is kinda fun to me
Watching sports is fine
It’s only cucked when you idolize any of the players

I'm not a gringocel so I won't watch

Eli Manning would be incel if he wasn’t Eli Manning lol

Him and Peyton are not good looking at all. Only thing going for them is that they’re tall and white.
fuck i forgot he wasnt even gl, mustve confused him with Tom Brady

fuck i forgot he wasnt even gl, confused him with Tom Brady
Yeah Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo are both extremely handsome
Jimmy G went to my high school but I was never in school with him (he graduated before I was a freshman) so I don’t know if he was a dick or not, or if he’s a nice guy
I’m pretty jealous of him tho so I kinda want the 49ers to lose
But the Chiefs winning would bring me pain since I’m a Bears fan and I have to deal with seeing the mistake of my team picking Mitchell Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes lol

Yes
You are the only American who doesn’t like football
The only one of out of over 300 million people
You are such a unique individual
Yep

Yeah Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo are both extremely handsome
Jimmy G went to my high school but I was never in school with him (he graduated before I was a freshman) so I don’t know if he was a dick or not, or if he’s a nice guy
I’m pretty jealous of him tho so I kinda want the 49ers to lose
But the Chiefs winning would bring me pain since I’m a Bears fan and I have to deal with seeing the mistake of my team picking Mitchell Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes lol
Interesting. I like the Giants because my family is from that area tho, thats about it