Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What causes bug eyes?

• Thread starter Pain And Hatred
  • Start date
Dogshit genes.

Faggot syndrome.

Not having mewed during ur teens

Graves’ disease

Ask @Liszt he knows better.
:feelsYall:
Deep-set eyes are the result of low-set forward projecting supraorbitals and a prominent browridge. Also pronounced lateral and infra orbital rims and the location and volume of fat pads surrounding the eye.

If you have ‘buggy’ eyes then it means your eyes are shallow-set due to either bad supraorbitals or infraorbitals or both.
C9DF0B8D 488E 4088 9728 C322D69BF5BC

If you have negative orbital vector then you have recessed infraorbitals. Fortunately this is easily fixable through infraorbital rim implants and fillers.
Correcting recessed supraorbitals is difficult. Most browridge implants look uncanny, so you can’t really do anything

Bad under eye support isn’t that much of an issue if you have good fatpads. Eg- Gandy has one of the best eye areas in the world despite having a negative orbital vector
18CE2EE2 E9E9 4600 92BF B7031FCE865D

You can check infraorbital rim implant results on Taban’s site

. negative eye tilt
. lack of under eye support
. upper eye exposure
. bad interpupil distance (IPD)
. lack of browbridge

Last edited:
It's weird because I've seen people with good brow ridges but still bug eyes and vice versa. For example juice wrld:
. He has a good brow ridge but still bug eyes.
. negative eye tilt
. bad eye area
. lack of browbridge
i have nct its over.

Last edited:
:feelsYall:

Deep-set eyes are the result of low-set forward projecting supraorbitals and a prominent browridge. Also pronounced lateral and infra orbital rims and the location and volume of fat pads surrounding the eye.

If you have ‘buggy’ eyes then it means your eyes are shallow-set due to either bad supraorbitals or infraorbitals or both.
View attachment 418004
If you have negative orbital vector then you have recessed infraorbitals. Fortunately this is easily fixable through infraorbital rim implants and fillers.
Correcting recessed supraorbitals is difficult. Most browridge implants look uncanny, so you can’t really do anything

Bad under eye support isn’t that much of an issue if you have good fatpads. Eg- Gandy has one of the best eye areas in the world despite having a negative orbital vector
View attachment 418007
You can check infraorbital rim implant results on Taban’s site
Is Taban like the only one who does this surgery lol, i only see his name on looksmaxx

negative eye tilt
I have deep-set eyes with slight NCT. Not relevant here
It's weird because I've seen people with good brow ridges but still bug eyes and vice versa. For example juice wrld: . He has a good brow ridge but still bug eyes.
Is Taban like the only one who does this surgery lol, i only see his name on looksmaxx
He’s by far the best oculoplastic surgeon. Theres Yaremchuk and Dr Z and some in Korea

i have nct its over.
Browridge isn’t the determining factor here. The supraorbital rim projection is responsible for perceived eye position

I have deep-set eyes with slight NCT. Not relevant here

Browridge isn’t the determining factor here. The supraorbital rim projection is responsible for perceived eye position
what is that? like the fat above the eyes? I feel like it's just eye deep-setness that's the main contributing factor which is most likely caused by orbital shape (Specifically having a smaller one)

what is that? like the fat above the eyes? I feel like it's just eye deep-setness that's the main contributing factor which is most likely caused by orbital shape (Specifically having a smaller one)
19FDC713 79F2 4531 9BEE 28DAA5FDDECF

2991D0D4 2244 4D8D 9AD4 FE213EFB46B4

Pretty self-explanatory I think