Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What causes an ugly male to become bluepilled instead of an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Makes no sense to me how you can be a subhuman male and still support women.

Desperation

Screenshot 2020 03 03 16 33 21

A vague sense of hope, I guess. Maybe an irrational feeling of desperation. Plus a certain amount of indoctrination into bluepilled society. Idk, I was never bluepilled.

self preservation instinct

how is that
if the ugly male became blackpilled and accepted reality for what it is he would become nihilistic and suicidal , also he would lose all motivation .
Subconsiously he knows , that nobody needs the truth and that ignorance is bliss ,
so he subconsciously chooses the easier path , that is , lyring to himself .
Bluepill is ego masturbation/hope while blackpill is self destruction and instinctively he knows that ,
so he chooses the path of least resistance .

if the ugly male became blackpilled and accepted reality for what it is he would become nihilistic and suicidal , also he would lose all motivation .
Subconsiously he knows , that nobody needs the truth and that ignorance is bliss ,
so he subconsciously chooses the easier path , that is , lyring to himself .
Bluepill is ego masturbation/hope while blackpill is self destruction and instinctively he knows that ,
so he chooses the path of least resistance .
I see...do you think it has something to be that nature want him alive so he,if bluepilled by default to not suicide? because nature wants u alive?

I see...do you think it has something to be that nature want him alive so he,if bluepilled by default to not suicide? because nature wants u alive?
yes , he wants to survive cauae there is the faint possibilty he may reproduce some time .
Maybe with a single mother who already had 4 children with chad .
But there is a chance , a small shimmer of hope .
And he clings onto that ,
cause he is too afraid of letting go .

Lie is never a valid path. Hiding the truth will not change it. Only if you understand a problem are you able to do something to solve it (or at least understand why it is useless to do anything about it and focus on other things).

Lie is never a valid path. Hiding the truth will not change it. Only if you understand a problem are you able to do something to solve it (or at least understand why it is useless to do anything about it and focus on other things).
Anaximander IQ.
My family always hid the fact that I'm ugly and I still regret to this day for not realizing it earlier. It didn't help that once I spoke to them they only threw in the typical PUA, wagecucking and personality bs like every other NPC does. They have FAILED me for swiping the truth under the carpet.

They hope that their turn will come. If they don't think that they'd probably commit suicide.

Doesn't matter if a virgin or a low tier normie who can no longer get sex is bluepilled or blackpilled, they are still INCEL.

Soyciety influence

single mothers

Delusional hope

Makes no sense to me how you can be a subhuman male and still support women.
I don't get it too, is usually ppl who little to zero action at all who are the biggest bluepillers

Jewish psyops through hollyjew movies and mainstream media in general.

Normie parents or friends that can only offer advice that works for people that aren't ugly. Usually this is combined with the stigma of being a virgin, so i imagime some guys just try not to believe they are incel and that if they just apply blue pilled advice enough, it'll pay off.

Lack of brains and balls.
If men still approached women but didn't so completely unnecessary cucked shit like donating to e-thots, using dating apps, forgiving cheating, buying foids cars/houses-then the situation in sexual market would be at least somewhat better.

Traditional values

It's the product of the culture and environment that they were raised in. Ever since they were little boys in pre-school, they've been constantly bombarded with blue pilled indoctrination to produce legions of useful and productive tools for society.

They grow up thinking these things deep in their heart, and it becomes a fundamental pillar of their beliefs. It's part of their worldview.

I've talked to boomers who've said, and I quote, "it is never, ever acceptable to hit a woman."

I ask them, "even if they're the aggressor and you've done no wrong? Even if they're pointing a gun at you and trying to rob or kill you?"

"Well, that's different, because-"

"No, it's not. 'Never ever' is quite clear language. You're arbitrarily placing women in a position of entitlement of your protection, while absolving them of responsibility for their actions, simply because they have the babies and you want to put your dick in their baby makers."

Boomers really don't like me.:feelskek: