Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What causes ADHD and how can you treat it?

IMG 4274

I think it's just genetics tbh

Tbh even the symptoms are giga vague IDK maybe they did but nobody really gave a fuck
Yeah it's why I've heard so many normies claim that they think they have adhd. I was thought to have it as a kid but I never got diagnosed.

Yeah it's why I've heard so many normies claim that they think they have adhd. I was thought to have it as a kid but I never got diagnosed.

I recommend Russell Barkley on this he has been researching adhd/add for his life basically
Most normies claim shit because It gives them social status I don't really care about what they say
There has been research suggesting ADHD people crash more cars, do worse in school, do high risk activities, respond less to reward (release less dopamine, grey matter in reward system is smaller) etc

Gen Z, at 8%, it four times more likely than baby boomers to have ever been diagnosed with ADHD, which was not a common diagnosis when baby boomers were young.

Who knows maybe It's all a jewish shill to get Dr Shekelstien his money Nobody really knows