Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What caused you to become incel?

What is the average incel.is member affected by most?

• Total voters
How the fuck do I know, I can't read the quantum multiverse and figure out which choices lead to the butterfly effect that made me an incel.

Ugliness + autism + short height

Autism and ugly

How the fuck do I know, I can't read the quantum multiverse and figure out which choices lead to the butterfly effect that made me an incel.
I can. It turns out that deities want us to suffer because we are their playthings

Aspergers, 5'8 in tallfag country, small mouth, bad jawline and poorcel with boring life and no social media.

Poverty, ethnic minority, crazy parents, turbomanlet, ugly, and all the mental problems that these things bring.

Ugly + shitty personality (but i think personality is a consequence of ugliness)

introversion and neuroticism

Being ugly + short height

Genetics + shit parents.

because i was born ugly and short?
you cant be an incel because of anything else.

Incel is usually caused by many things.

For me it was location, birth, stutter, bullying, family, height, dick size, and no one ever wanted to be a friend...

Lot of things but mostly my hair and height.

Incel is usually caused by many things.

For me it was location, birth, stutter, bullying, family, height, dick size, and no one ever wanted to be a friend...
This thread is full of self pitying low iq niggers, I was trying to ask if you were LTN, Sub5, or Non NT MOSTLY. Dick size? LOOL

Dating apps and male beauty standards.

why do you only let us pick one option

Ugly Autistic and mentally ill

ethnic minority with no social skills