Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What caused women to become such degenerate whores?

and giving them rights outside the kitchen

Loosening of controls. They were always degenerate whores.

We need to end women's suffrage.

feminism, social media, society

the fall of the third reich

women were always degenerates, they're just allowed to do it now

the fall of the third reich

women were always degenerates, they're just allowed to do it now

We know what they must for white nordic chad cock

simps giving foids too much validation.

The internet is the biggest nail in the coffin imo, Snapchat, Tinder, etc has shifted the world into Ultra Nightmare mode

We know what they must for white nordic chad cock

Germany should've been deleted after losing the WW2, it's utterly pathetic now, maybe even worse than USA

Germany should've been deleted after losing the WW2, it's utterly pathetic now, maybe even worse than USA

Brutal their bones are atleast good ngl also how come you left looksmax?

Jews, women's rights, lack of the right morals, lack of true christianity, tinder, feminism.
Overall
just Jews

Brutal their bones are atleast good ngl also how come you left looksmax?

this forum feels better atm

most OG's left .me, kinda feel like a graveyard now and being brutally honest, there's nothing new on .me srs

prob same reason as you I guess?

They always were but in the past it was heavily restricted but thanks to (((they))) they now have to opportunity to act like their inner whore

Toilets are whores naturally but used to be restrained by society. Due to feminism and the sexual revolution that is not the case anymore and now they show their true nature.

They have always been whores.

Social media, Tinder, contraception allowing them to not have to worry as much about getting pregnant, society basically saying it's okay to be a degenerate whore now and if you don't agree with it then you're "slut shaming."

They were always like this. Feminism and sexual liberation made them show their true colours.

they at least IQmog the rest of Europe. that's something I guess

Bad parenting. Father is cuck.mum is whore. Whore begets whore.

Free love movement of the 60s, women before that usually married young and would have always remained with her husband

Their miswired brains

Woman were always degenerate sluts, its just society is more accepting of it.
Thanks god.

I don't believe in Christianity, but it was an effective deterrent against whoredom. Sluts were shamed, and foids can easily be led into believing in God because they believe in justice and magic. Just read any literature from a predominantly Christian era (Shakespeare, etc.) and look at the strong emphasis they place on the virtue of chastity. A good percentage of foids will follow social mores that value chastity as the primary good in the female animal.

I don't believe in Christianity, but it was an effective deterrent against whoredom. Sluts were shamed, and foids can easily be led into believing in God because they believe in justice and magic. Just read any literature from a predominantly Christian era (Shakespeare, etc.) and look at the strong emphasis they place on the virtue of chastity. A good percentage of foids will follow social mores that value chastity as the primary good in the female animal.
Amen

They always were a filthy whores, it's crazy how having a pussy makes your life tutorial mode :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

When we stopped treating them like pets & property. Females love love love being owned

Anglo civilization is just going through a phase imo. Western anglo societies are obviously going down hill and as we all know at some point its gonna hit rock bottom (you can't just go down forever).

Yes White women are degenerate and women around the world emulate them but I swear by it that this cannot last forever. Society at some point is gonna look at how far we've fallen and have a violent revolution, civil war, or renaissance of some sort. Either those 3 scenarios or that society will just die out all together but whatever it is, the degeneracy is unsustainable and can't last forever.

Right now the likely scenario in 100+ years is the rich whites leave for various European countries and live in well guarded gated communities or move far inland in places like Wyoming, Montana and do the same thing. Their own small counties, their own jurisdiction, and they're own rules. You'll see that in these communities the women won't be so degenerate any more because outside of their gated communities will be a bunch of black and brown people fighting and killing each other for crumbs.

Last edited:
We cut their chains. They existed for a reason. Lesson learned too late.

Validation from cucked normies and getting fucked by Chads. Hating and wish death upon ugly men

Women have always been degenerate sluts we as a society just stopped judging them for it.

dtxNUGW.png