Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What career or job do you have

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
if ur a neet then stfu cus this isnt for u

I am a "sports teacher".I do teach kids from the age rage 6-10.
Its an horrible job tbh. The pretty kids are always the most popular there. The ugly fat ones get always bullied or get ignored by the other kids. Its so brutal to see tbh.

Engineering, like every other boring incel.
expecting-excited-engaged-engineering.jpg

Looking for a Barista position, myself...

Many of the Barista positions require 2 to 5 years of experience... Like wtf man...

Allblueeeee said:
Its an horrible job tbh. The pretty kids are always the most popular there. The ugly fat ones get always bullied or get ignored by the other kids. Its so brutal to see tbh.

lol really?

aren't u a little overweight?

Allblueeeee said:

Physical education was one of my worst nightmares in HS for those exact reasons.
I've had teachers who were very supportive and probably understood my suffering and others who actively bullied me with everybody laughing. 
If I had been in a gun country that guy would be dead now.

overlystinkypants said:
lol really?

aren't u a little overweight?

im 6'4 210 lbs. I am looking athletic tbh

FeminismsCancer said:
Physical education was one of my worst nightmares in HS for those exact reasons.
I've had teachers who were very supportive and probably understood my suffering and others who actively bullied me with everybody laughing. 
If I had been in a gun country that guy would be dead now.

ye thats why i always support the guys who are always alone. 
I noticed that the uglier guys get the ball very rarely if we play games like dodgeball. So sad to see

I am currently in Highschool but I want to get a degree in Neuroscience or Nutrionional Science after I am done with school

Allblueeeee said:

You can step in and do something about it.

Soon, I will be a software engineer.

Kointo said:
What kind of software?

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm studying computer science, but the school program is mediocre.I usually have to teach myself, in addition to going to the TA's.I learned more from free courses online on github than classes at college. But given the chance, I'm thinking of maybe doing client based work, where I make my own commissions.

soulcell said:
I'm thinking of maybe doing client based work, where I make my own commissions.

So you won't have a boss to nag you around all day.

Kointo said:
So you won't have a boss to nag you around all day.

I hope, but Clients can be bitches I've heard.

tard handler. im about to quit. i work too much, not enough time to ldar.