Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What car do you drive?

fred flinstones car

I have never even taken a driving test. Too poorcel for it, but I wouldn't have minded a driving job, which can be perfect to asocialcels. SMH.

BMW but it's my dad's.

BlackPill47 said:
Is it a black BMW, brothER? kek

No, it's close to a white colour but not bright white. Oh, LOL just got the ER reference while typing this kek

you cant dodge the rodge

Bask in His magnificence, Our Blessed Elliot, prophet of Our Lord, St. BO2cel. Amen.

BMW.jpg

i dont, im too tempted to gta some chads and stacies

08 Honda Civic coupe

bought used for $4500 3 years ago

Toyota Corolla 2003. Petrol. 1.4. 5 door. 5 speed manual. Daily driver.
Toyota Land cruiser 1996. diesel. 5 speed manual.

Ford Ranger 2003. Rusted beyond belief. Looks like complete shit. But, she drives beautifully. The perfect vehicle for this genetic trash.

Grotesque said:
Ford Ranger 2003. Rusted beyond belief. Looks like complete shit. But, she drives beautifully. The perfect vehicle for this genetic trash.

I'm not sure what it is with those, they really do rust to fuck all. A guy who does our gardening at work has a 2.5L diesel one. I had to weld the front wheel arches, passenger and driver foot wells and sand blast and put rust treatment and rust over primer on a few other bits in the back just to buy it another year on its MOT. Yet his old diesel Hilux that got written off was an f-reg so it would have been 1988. Same age as me and it was a little rusty in places but it still probably had 5 years before the rust ate through anywhere important.

Edit: Gold medal for degeneracy vehicle.

commander_zoidberg said:
Toyota Corolla 2003. Petrol. 1.4. 5 door. 5 speed manual. Daily driver.
Toyota Land cruiser 1996. diesel. 5 speed manual.

you afford two cars?

Allday said:
you afford two cars?

I got my Corolla from a scrapyard for £1000. It was a Cat-D write off. My Landcruiser I brought off a dodgy geezer who I used to work with who did tree surgery for £2000 because the repairs on it exceeded the value of the car. It needed 6 new injectors, a fuel sender, rear brake lines were corroded. 2 wheel bearings. Timing belt. Water pump. The sump gasket was perished and leaking and the interior was wrecked. I did most of the work myself. I tow stuff with it sometimes to earn money and i live out in the sticks and i wouldn't be able to get to work in my Corolla. On the other hand the Corolla is a lot cheaper on petrol and tax. I have both vehicles insured on the same policy. Plus my vehicles are so old its useful to have a spare. A few years ago my Corolla's water pump went bad and I had to take my Landcruiser away on work for a week. We had awful snow before Christmas and my Landcruiser got me to work and back all week till it melted. I was also able to go round and pick people up for work who were snowed in. Restoring it was a fun project. Its a good vehicle, its just had a very hard life.

I’ll be driving my 2000 Mustang soon

My two ugly misshapen feet :'(