Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What can we do to stop animecels and postmaxxers?

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Guys I have nothing. We can’t threaten or harass other people. We must enforce segregation among these people. Maybe if we ask a moderator nicely it will happen.

any ideas ?...?..?.

I personally think that anybody who posts anything anime related should be Isekai'd to another world where everyone is Korean and hates anything Japanese related.

Last edited:
I personally think that anybody who posts anything anime should be Isekai'd to another world where everyone is Korean and hates anything Japanese related

There's not much you can do about them in the same way there's not much you can do about late stage cancer (which is what anime-cels and postmaxxers are)

postmaxxing is a disease, if I could go back I would've but i am trapped

Nothing we can do

At least postmaxxers are less common here rather than in the sewers

There's not much you can do about them in the same way there's not much you can do about late stage cancer (which is what anime-cels and postmaxxers are)
At least postmaxxers are less common here rather than in the sewers
The fact they had to create 'Sewers' just to get rid of the tons of shit posts from post maxxers says how big the problem is.

These rules must be adopted as soon as possible.

2000 posts = ban.
anime avi for more than a week = ip ban

Greycels, unite!

You can ban them of course