Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What can we do as incels? What our lives are supposed to be like?

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
Sometimes I wish God was real, so I could have somebody to blame for inceldom.

What can we do as incels?​

cope and ldar

God is very real, he's just a cuck who sucks his own ego.

cope - Imgflip

Idk tbh. We can waste our time maximizing our points in a particular skill and when that's done, we find a new skill to master. This is our life now though I wish I had a cute gf to experience it with

LDAR until death

Society is very much to blame for inceldom. Society wants us to be another cog in the machine with no way to escape, so do the opposite cause :feelsLSD:CHAOS :feelsLSD: not the glowy fed kind but the fun totally legal kind, Chadfish a hoe on tinder make her waste time in an attempt to fuck chad laugh in her face when the jig is up. Print a bunch of leaflets that oppose normoid hypocritical thinking and spread them around in secrecy, make em seethe with an "It's okay to be an incel" poster. Do things that cause annoyances for the very normies responsible for your current living situation.

Quiet desperation

Sometimes I wish God was real, so I could have somebody to blame for inceldom.
suffering. our lives are suffering. you can blame who you want, think about what went wrong, i've done it. it gets exhausting. you can cope and bvuy a motorcycle or play video games or whatever, distract yourself as much as possible from your existence. but it's all onl ytemporary easement of the soul. when you turn off the game or get off the bike you're still in this condition. it sucks. there is no cure. I'm probably gonna hate it more when I grow older and grow crazier, i'll freak out and cope by fully plugging my mind into a computer and abandoning my existence as a human to surf the world of knowledge or live in a fantasy digital world.

just hoping for a peaceful death or some rogue mass shooter to get me in the head. I suppose a bullet through the brain is peaceful in it's own right.