Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What can I do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Seriously, what options do I have other than roping, rotting or going ER? There’s no way out of this hellscape. What the fuck can be done to end inceldom? It’s utterly hopeless.

Do people not see this mass hopelessness afflicting young, sexless males is like a tinderbox waiting to go off?

Go ER and then rope tbh.

That's the worst thing about inceldom, that there's nothing you can do. its over.

There's nothing you can do after losing the genetic lottery.

Get a job and fund GECG research

Do people not see this mass hopelessness afflicting young, sexless males is like a tinderbox waiting to go off?

There's millions of people trying to incite a literal race war atm. You think these people are even capable of caring about the West's "untouchable" class?

There’s nothing to do

Become a billionaire

Y basement

Let me know if u find out

You can hopecel and try to get rich
Good luck keeping that motivation up after a few years though

There are plenty of things you can do. Sadly you can't talk about them here since red pill's ain't allowed and we are kinda stuck in an echo chamber of hyper realism.

There really isn’t much that can be done. Just find good copes and try not to rope