Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What can I do to pass some time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Summer break just started and now I've got weeks of free time with nothing to do. Today I sat around on my phone watching TikTok cringe compilations and browsing this forum whilst listening to music for hours over hours over hours. I can feel my brain melting and this is only the first day :feelsUnreal:

I need something to do, the LDAR lifestyle isn't for me, give me suggestions or I'm gonna fucking rope from boredom :feelsrope:

You can do nothing. Time will pass on its own.

Play Bioshock 1 and 2.

Watch King Kong 2005.

Count flies in your room.

Idk.

Go on a road trip. Perhaps somewhere exotic like AMsterdam.

You should go to ERitrea.
Beautiful country.
Untitled38

you should build something

Become the first user to 100k posts

Play videogames

VidyaG, Tvshows, Movies, Anime, Pickup a outdoor hobby if possible (Hiking, Biking, Skateboarding, etc), Gymming/Exercising, Learning to cook and eat healthy, Increase your knowledge (learn to code, learn advanced topics on whatever subject you like - perhaps math and physics), Get a summer job to moneymaxx a little, and also fight with IT and live rent free in their heads.

in my summers off i LDAR'd with vidya and also went for drives around the area

ldar
ldar

Last edited:
The best way to LDAR if you have money, is playing video games 24/7. You can make "friends" in there and you will feel less lonely. You will start to identify yourself as the game you are playing, you will feel a better person. Video games are for big losers. Sad but true. However, the time will fly like nothing, so will your life.

DUI is the way to go.