Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What can I do to overcome non-incel related depression?

Maxxer

Maxxer

Greycel
Hello guys and thank you for reading me.

First I will say two thinks, I have long accepted the fact that I'm unatractive as fuck, and I only have one shitty junkie friend (the only drug that enters my system is nicotine), and tbh at this point in my life idr care.

But nonetheless since a couple of months ago I have a deep depression that doesn't let me live, my mood only allows me to stay in bed and I was skinny but now I eat even less and I have thought of suicide.

All started when I dropped my studies to start an online business, one that worked like a charm at the beginning but now because of my depression I have neglected it and doesn't make as half as money.

I feel like my life has no meaning, all I do is lay down in bed and fap 3-5 times a day, something that makes me feel really bad. I don't really want to fap, why would I want to glorify a female that won't even look at me, I feel disgusting seeing all those huge asses and I want to stop it.

Some of you who already accepted your incelhood and have had non-incel related depressions, what would you do? You may think that this answer is better asked in a non-incel forum, but I think that extra condition we have in common here may help even tho the problem is not rooted in it.

I thought about following a schedule for my day with things like doing weights and learning java as well as reading and meditating, cleaning my room, fixing eating times and such.

Really today was the first day I have ever considered taking my life, even if it was for a split second so boys what did you do when you where depressed? Any advise?

Thanks.

It's all cope

Itll take time. It took me years to exit the mental anguish anxiety and depression had me in. I slowly found work and now wageslaving and enjoying my days off are what give me purpose. You have to give yourself purpose. Youll go through several variations of that before the depression subsides but id start with not jacking off if you have nothing to jack off for. I only do so if ive already worked a hard day off so it doesnt depress me.

Hello guys and thank you for reading me.

First I will say two thinks, I have long accepted the fact that I'm unatractive as fuck, and I only have one shitty junkie friend (the only drug that enters my system is nicotine), and tbh at this point in my life idr care.

But nonetheless since a couple of months ago I have a deep depression that doesn't let me live, my mood only allows me to stay in bed and I was skinny but now I eat even less and I have thought of suicide.

All started when I dropped my studies to start an online business, one that worked like a charm at the beginning but now because of my depression I have neglected it and doesn't make as half as money.

I feel like my life has no meaning, all I do is lay down in bed and fap 3-5 times a day, something that makes me feel really bad. I don't really want to fap, why would I want to glorify a female that won't even look at me, I feel disgusting seeing all those huge asses and I want to stop it.

Some of you who already accepted your incelhood and have had non-incel related depressions, what would you do? You may think that this answer is better asked in a non-incel forum, but I think that extra condition we have in common here may help even tho the problem is not rooted in it.

I thought about following a schedule for my day with things like doing weights and learning java as well as reading and meditating, cleaning my room, fixing eating times and such.

Really today was the first day I have ever considered taking my life, even if it was for a split second so boys what did you do when you where depressed? Any advise?

Thanks.
First question, when you say the only drug is nicotine, do you mean by choice, or are you just one of those anomalies that can't get high or drunk off anything? If so, that's both a curse and a gift if used wisely.

Second, your problems are definitely at least a small part related to your inceldom. Not at all fully and not even majorly, but they are. Having a girl won't magically solve your problems but that's a person who's (hopefully) there to motivate you, and who you in turn motivate and thus you both feel better (in an ideal case, most relationships today one person or the other is getting abused and it's almost always a power dynamic/attractiveness difference at play).

Third, why the fuck did you drop your studies for? Was the online business very much a now-or-never thing? If so, it's time to go back to school honestly. Otherwise, keep it up and let the money motivate you into better copes than fapping or cigars. Try find out for us is if you can actually get wasted or you're some god of drug use. I don't know why so many people fall for the 'start your own business, fuck post-sec' meme. That's for social chads, basically. If you're not low-inhib, even for an online-only place, you WILL get burnt out as you did. Now's the time to start experimenting. Your problem, to me, seems to come from your business and school misadventure, and fixing that is key to feeling better, although it won't get you any more friends, girls, or drug highs.

Don't fap that much. One time a day is more than enough. Fapping should be a reward. Go to the gym not kidding you won't get laid but you'll feel much better. Do that early in the morning. Incorporate small changes you can't turn around your life in one day it will take time even months. Be patient find something that is productive and you enjoy could be anything learn about Romanian history or C++ anything that's productive learn accounting most people know jack shit about accounting. One day at a time life is a marathon bro embrace your present forget your past and forge your future

Hey fellow depressedcel, I hope you are alright.

I've been depressed for like ~11 or 12 years now, I don't even remember. At a certain point I wouldn't even call it depression, it sort of became the new normal. It turned into apathy, anhedonia, etc...

Mine isn't related to inceldom either. Well, maybe a bit, I know that being such an outcast with no friends was initially part of it. I don't really remember how it started, but if I think about it, having no chances with girls may have been a part of it, but there was a lot more to it. A lot more, and I can't go into it cause I'd be doxxing myself.

Anyway, I can't do much for you since I'm still depressed myself. But I can give you a word of warning. I assume I'm older than you, and I warn you - you don't want to end up like me. My biggest flaw is not doing anything, being incredibly lazy and anxious about doing anything other than rotting in my room.

So if there's one thing in this life you don't want to do, is to rot in your room. Don't do it. Please, I beg you, do anything else. Go through the anxiety of getting out of your comfort zone and leave the house. Do the normie things like walking or going to the gym or getting a social hobby or something like sports or music. Idk, idc, just do something.

Don't turn out like me, just get out of your room and do things. Focus on your education too. And for god's sake never drink alcohol, you have no idea how much worse your depression can be. Alcohol will ruin your life and make your depression much worse by adding PTSD and other issues to it, destroying your family, your future, your education and career, your health. Do not drink, if that's one thing you take away from this. Do not do it, it will be worse than dying, you'll still be alive but wishing you were never born. Even if you wish that now, after alcoholism you'll wish it ten times more.

I'm not a psychiatrist.