Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What can I do during my last semester of college?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I still went to college and coped well (not coping too well), what should I do duiring my last semester of college? (other than trying to apply to a job)

Jerk off in random places when no one's around, been doing that. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Vidyamaxx and find random parties to crash

Nigga stop humble bragging holy fuck

why is this "humble bragging"?
Most here already lost the will to study and those of us that are still trying don't even know if we will make it out alive, I'm 23yo stemceling and not seeing the end of it.
Yet you come here and say dumb shit like "bros I'm finishing college at 21yo and I'm virgin, what should I do?" Fuuuck
At least you already careermaxxed

On graduation day, take out a gun and blow your brains in front of the audience on stage when called

I still went to college and coped well (not coping too well), what should I do duiring my last semester of college? (other than trying to apply to a job)
CHOose to EmergencyRoommaxx :feelsthink:

Yes. Fuck a DRUNK bich :feelshaha:
If you arent rejected by drunk slut, you arent really Incel. I have been rejected by drunk foids multiple times. :feelsree::feelsree: