Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can I do about my hunchback?

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I look like a turtle with my neck and back. I'm genetically fucked. I have a extreme hunchback. even other said that is not normal anymore for my age. My mother said that could be better with sport. but its the bones not the muscles lol

Same

It’s ovER

Its from you gaming all day, you need to adjust your back and learn to stand firm and straight, do excercises and go to your doctor

Live in a bell tower? Idk man, that must suck

Do back exercises like machine rows and and pull ups along with some deadlifts(don’t go too heavy on these because you will get hurt) at the gym to strengthen the muscles that hold your posture and do lightweight dumbbell bench presses to stretch out your tight pec muscles.

I should really do that. which one?

I cant stand normal thats the problem. I have a strong hollow back. So my stomach is always pushed out strongly.
At first to your regular one, he will tell you what you need to do in order to get it away and if you want even more professional help go to a chiropractor

either see a doctor (he'll give you daily exercises) or do yoga

Fix your posture and do some light stretches

buy a posture corrector

I've found running can actually help with posture.