Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What can be done to ban social media / dating apps / cellphones? (High iqcels gtfih)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Try and think the way (((they))) think:
Problem ---> Reaction ---> Solution

Covid ---> ppl scared of it ---> cashless society

9/11 ---> ppl scared of terrorism ---> excuse for America to go to dat war

The problem is that we don't have the power. If I did had the power I'd make the media push the fuck out of the correlation with social media and depression and suicide. Every single suicide related to social media and every single death from someone texting whilst driving or someone gettin run over for lookin at there phone, would all be broadcasted on the news frequently as fuck. Until eventually a movement starts where there's a group of people who only use them old cellphones where all u can do on there is call ppl on dem. That would be the first step. Then eventually more and more movements come into place until the (((government))) gets involved and makes the technology illegal. And then incel problem is saved!!

The question is do we have the power though? Can us individuals work together in unity to ban social media / dating apps / cellphones??

There is two other solutions to inceldom. One is that people actually wake the fuck up to the inceldom problem and actually understand us and therefore try to help us. Or the other way is that we go the same route as the LGBT and BLM movement but I highly doubt that will work.

Any other suggestions?

Remove women from existence

I think we are in a point in human history where you cant fully reverse what has been done to humanity.

okay, most people here are gonna say ban social media which cant be easily done, your talking about cutting of billion dollar companies, can you imagine how much they pay in taxes to the government? what about the jobs these companies create are you gonna end them too?

before we think of solutions we need to think what are the economic and societal damage that might create, there is no one size fits all solution in this case humans will always think about themselves first before thinking about others.

Remove women from existence
Based :feelskek:

I think we are in a point in human history where you cant fully reverse what has been done to humanity.

okay, most people here are gonna say ban social media which cant be easily done, your talking about cutting of billion dollar companies, can you imagine how much they pay in taxes to the government? what about the jobs these companies create are you gonna end them too?

before we think of solutions we need to think what are the economic and societal damage that might create, there is no one size fits all solution in this case humans will always think about themselves first before thinking about others.
Ugly males are fucked. Nothing will ever happen to improve our situation.

Sharia. Unironically. You need tremendous amounts of violence to remove modern Western influence, culture and technology from your life. Like IS managed to do for while in their caliphate - but they lost in the end as well. North Korea uses the same tactics - but still things slip through the cracks and North Koreans get glimpses of Western media.

Last edited:
Ugly males are fucked. Nothing will ever happen to improve our situation.
Exactly, tbh being a ugly male throughout history meant you were always in a massive disadvantage, the only difference now is its more apparent in every day life.

unabommaxxing

EMP (I don't endorse this, it is hypothetical) or somehow distract people from the issue surrounding making the power grid resilient to things like solar flares and wait for a solar flare to knock out the power grid.

Try and think the way (((they))) think:
Problem ---> Reaction ---> Solution

Covid ---> ppl scared of it ---> cashless society

9/11 ---> ppl scared of terrorism ---> excuse for America to go to dat war

The problem is that we don't have the power. If I did had the power I'd make the media push the fuck out of the correlation with social media and depression and suicide. Every single suicide related to social media and every single death from someone texting whilst driving or someone gettin run over for lookin at there phone, would all be broadcasted on the news frequently as fuck. Until eventually a movement starts where there's a group of people who only use them old cellphones where all u can do on there is call ppl on dem. That would be the first step. Then eventually more and more movements come into place until the (((government))) gets involved and makes the technology illegal. And then incel problem is saved!!

The question is do we have the power though? Can us individuals work together in unity to ban social media / dating apps / cellphones??

There is two other solutions to inceldom. One is that people actually wake the fuck up to the inceldom problem and actually understand us and therefore try to help us. Or the other way is that we go the same route as the LGBT and BLM movement but I highly doubt that will work.

Any other suggestions?

Removing foids from existence is probably the easiest ideal solution, but let's be realistic for a second.

1. There's a bunch of news out that TikTok is basically a data mining machine for the Chinks in Chinkland. I don't think most care right now, but eventually, when people realize that there are horny 50 year old Chink men fapping to tiktokers like Addison Rae or Dixie D'Amelio, then I think people will start deleting that particular app (because who the fuck wants a Chink man to be fapping to them? No foid wants that shit. Maybe if he was an older Tyrone or Chad, but not a Chink fuck no).

2. Most don't like Facebook, as it has become an app for boomers to spew out flat earth, anti-vaxx type shit. Most young people are leaving that platform so there's that. Eventually Facebook may have to close the app altogether, simply bc of the amount of misinformation being fed to the public. If the EU bans facebook, then that's going to be the starting point of the doom of Facebook as a social media platform. Facebook will still be around though (bc IG is so huge).

3. Speaking of IG, the following apps: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and kik, are huge among young people and is a huge problem right now and our biggest hurdle in banning social media. idk how to tackle this issue, as so many people use IG to make money. Snapchat as well. Twitter is a political platform now, so Twitter will be around for a while I'm afraid.

4. I separated social media above and dating apps so I can talk about them separately. Dating apps, most of them, are designed to be deleted. I think we need a national conversation about foid hypergamy, hypocrisy, that needs to go mainstream. Maybe then, the act of deleting dating apps altogether can start. Other than that, I'm not sure how to tackle this one as well.

That's just looking at it rationally, from a retarded greycel low IQ 36 year old manlet ricecel's perspective.

Tbh what would really doom social media and dating apps is if people started committing suicide because of social media and dating apps. I don't mean to be crude, but many young teenage boys and foids are reporting higher rates of depression than any point in history. If kids start committing suicide in droves, then there will be people deleting social media apps. sad but that's the truth.

Enormous amount of display of violence that will be formed by men from every side, from incels, from chads, from normies ; to crush the hypergamy and to destroy females SMV. We can only do this if every kind of men united to fight against hypergamy, which is fucking impossible because most normies and chads are brain dead, and their lives are good so they won’t give a single fuck.

All of the major media has solidified their hatred against inceldom. I’m not convinced as far as we’re in that we will start getting sympathy or positive recognition. To answer your question though, there are a lot of downsides to smart phones in general such as brain cancer, worsening sight, shortening attention, etc. I do believe people could begin campaigning against phone use, but it must start first with limiting its use. Demonizing the use of phones and showing how it affects your health will be used to encourage not using your phone at all times. After general phone issue project has rolled out, they can take a look at social media. The public will eat up studies claiming social media lowers your IQ/makes you slower, anything to point out the ways it harms them. Just as all things must come to an end so will the popular social media’s because of an acquired awareness to the damage it can do. If I were to estimate how long till I think this would happen, I’d say about 50 years tbh. Phones are an essential part of life currently and many people could not handle putting a phone down

Last edited:
Based and blackpilled. The West has reached its point of no return. I am confident that either we or the next generation will get to see the West collapse into war.

When the Day of the Rope comes up, I hope all traitors get lynched. But who am I kidding --- there's a good chance (((they))) will win, the West will breathe out its last breath, and a new middle ages arises.

Nothing can be done.

Or the other way is that we go the same route as the LGBT and BLM movement but I highly doubt that will work.
zero fucking chance this will work

zero fucking chance this will work
Ye

We're fucked

Also tomorrow I gotta go into school and get bullied by niggers and my teachers

And today I'm expected to do a fuck ton of work for the same teachers who humiliate me and treat me like shit

[Venting]

No. You can't do that. It's a Trillion dollar business. Everyone from the Queen of England to a street shitting Pajeet is on social media. They have super computers and hundreds of high level PhDs working for them. You can't win. The only way to win is to not play the game at all :feelsthink: