Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What bullying has drove me to

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Never really talked about this cause i get suicidal whenever I think about it, but back in HS, people would ALWAYS make fun of my nose. DAILY, not once or twice. No, EVERY DAY and MANY TIMES. What this has eventually led me to do was literally take a knife and try to reduce it using the knife...My mom caught me and I was only left with injury. JFL @ being ugly in HS.

I'm still dealing with ugliness at high school. I don't get bullied because everyone's scared ill snap and shoot up the school.

At least had peers interact with you at all...

If you were low inhib enough you would have bashed your face on a wall,broke your nose then beg your parents for plastic surgery.

Just hearing this is painful

I can relate. I always got teased for it. Never bullied because I was well liked. But the guy who made fun of me the most for it was somebody with a hook nose himself. Go figure.

What's going on here? Who nose

Yeah, got roman nose from Italian side.

My friend has a similar nose and he got a gf somehow, just be NT

Rahmawn said:
My friend has a similar nose and he got a gf somehow, just be NT
Show proof. Also, having a big nose with a recessed bones < Having a big nose with normal bones.

Octopusgun2 said:
Show proof. Also, having a big nose with a recessed bones < Having a big nose with normal bones.

La6FE3M.jpg

NVd5fKA.jpg

Have your parents offered to help at all? If I were your dad I'd pay for half the costs of the surgeries. If they don't and just attempt to blue pill you then they are detestable.

Octopusgun2 said:
Never really talked about this cause i get suicidal whenever I think about it, but back in HS, people would ALWAYS make fun of my nose. DAILY, not once or twice. No, EVERY DAY and MANY TIMES.

Man, you're relatable in so many ways.

You're a true incel OP, probably the most hardcore incel here that I'm aware of.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Never really talked about this cause i get suicidal whenever I think about it, but back in HS, people would ALWAYS make fun of my nose. DAILY, not once or twice. No, EVERY DAY and MANY TIMES.
Man, you're relatable in so many ways.
You're a true incel OP, probably the most hardcore incel here that I'm aware of.
Thanks, it’s pretty hard to find experienced truecels. As far as I know, the only truecels are RopeMan and FACEandLMS, maybe also you (considering that what you say is true)

Sub8Hate said:
Have your parents offered to help at all? If I were your dad I'd pay for half the costs of the surgeries. If they don't and just attempt to blue pill you then they are detestable.
Dad will be funding rhino.