Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What bodydfat do I need?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
To see my maxface. My bmi is OK,but I'm more like slim rather than skinny + people can be same weight but different fat store. How can I decrease my fat, not my weight for this?

Bulk, then cut.

You want to decrease your fat and not your weight, well that's the only way: to add muscle first, then cut.
Oh,you're right, i didn't understand u properly.
Used to read a lot of sports stuff, but i'm confused with tons of info. Can i get a little advice from you what i need to focus on in my training, lifestyle and diet if i'll want to bulk?

Oh,you're right, i didn't understand u properly.
Used to read a lot of sports stuff, but i'm confused with tons of info. Can i get a little advice from you what i need to focus on in my training, lifestyle and diet if i'll want to bulk?

Just google "lean bulk" tbh, it's all there. Fairly easy to understand. You don't need me to regurgitate it.

Why bulk?
Increased muscle mass with hypertrophy will make your fat loss easier, also without decent amount of muscle mass you will look skinny fat which is worse.

Just google "lean bulk" tbh, it's all there. Fairly easy to understand. You don't need me to regurgitate it.
Can this information be used in case if I prefer body weight training with some potential additional weight to gym?

I know guy, he is working out from childhood with some pauses and he look ripped as fuck despite eating like land whale
I eat like them too tbh, but I haven't gained weight feels good loo

I eat like them too tbh, but I haven't gained weight feels good loo
yes, it's actually a present from God,especially combined with good bone structure. You don't need big muscles, you need to appear wide (v taper frame).