Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What body part you find most attractive about a woman?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date

What body part you find most attractive about a woman?

• Tits

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Ass

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Asshole

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Legs

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Feet

• Hands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stomach

• Back

• Arms+Armpits

• Neck+collarbone

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Mods, this is not "wahmen worship"
this is just seeing what the men on here find the most attractive on a woman

I coom harder with asses ngl

asses and tits.

Feetcels GTFIH

ass/feet hehe

Close call between tits and legs but I’m going to go with legs. Thighs are just too alluring for me :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Skin colour is most important. Too white and shes ugly. Too dark and she ugly. She needs to be majority white with a tint of brown

Tits for me. I can coom to a woman with a flat ass but I can’t coom to a woman with a flat chest.

nice waist to hip ratio,ass,legs,tits

Even asian and african women? I cannot stand them
Hell yeah bro
even the non stacy ones
like from 4/10 to 10/10 i find attractive in all races of women
too bad it's Chad only

Nose. Thats why for my waifu is necessary to have cute nose

Belly button.

On a healthy foid, it is an instinctive reminder that I need to coom deep inside of her.

Why is face not on the list

Nose. Thats why for my waifu is necessary to have cute nose
extremely based
i've only just recently been finding people talking about noses being attractive
Belly button.

On a healthy foid, it is an instinctive reminder that I need to coom deep inside of her.
that can be considered part of the stomach
and yes, i like a good belly button too, but good belly button usually indicates good stomach overall
Why is face not on the list
cause the face is not a bodypart

extremely based
i've only just recently been finding people talking about noses being attractive

Tell thaty to my moron former friends, Debyls refused to undersctand necessity for my waifu to have cute nose, because have no sypathy for femoids with wring noses. Cucks even saif "What if you finn girl with hooked nose and fall in love with her?". How?.. o_O

I put ass. But if u put hips / waists I prolly would’ve chose that

Thighs and Ass tbh

"What if you finn girl with hooked nose and fall in love with her?". How?.. o_O
yes
a Jewish woman is not what i want
but volcel if you wouldn't
body and head/face are different things
I put ass. But if u put hips / waists I prolly would’ve chose that
hips count as "legs"
and waists count as a mix of "legs" and "stomach"
Thighs and Ass tbh
man of culture

I think its hands and feet
i developed feet fetish for anime girls mostly.

that can be considered part of the stomach
and yes, i like a good belly button too, but good belly button usually indicates good stomach overall
When they walk around in public with their belly buttons out... they are just asking for some surprise body appreciation. (in Ninja Gaiden II)

I think its hands and feet
i developed feet fetish for anime girls mostly.
yes bro same
i got it from anime AND real life
although i find hands less attractive than feet, i still like some nice hands on a girl
When they walk around in public with their belly buttons out... they are just asking for some surprise body appreciation. (in Ninja Gaiden II)
i kek'd
not only based about girls belly buttons, but also based Ninja Gaiden II

Ass, boobs and thigh.

between ass and tits whichever is bigger I guess

Maybe would bang sexy thot with wrong nose, but feel no love for them, so no waifu
I got a sense of happiness when looking at pic of teen girl smiling and looking at camera
it put me in a very quick fantasy where she was my girlfriend, and i loved her
i genuinely was "melting" just looking at her photo
but then i snapped back into reality
and realised i was a KHHV incel who was looking at pixels on a monitor
:feelsrope:

Mods, this is not "wahmen worship"
this is just seeing what the men on here find the most attractive on a woman
Face>Tits>Butt . I like athletic built women, not super muscly, but a nice firm butt.

While there is going to be substantial variation depending on interpretation of the question and life experiences of the person answering, most people have said ass. The hip to waist ratio, slight anterior pelvic tilt, and prominence of the ass including the majority of fat tissue being stored around that area are strong signs of high estrogen levels and femininity. It is a signal of a women's ability to birth and raise a child, so of course it's going to be on the top of a lot of peoples lists.

While there is going to be substantial variation depending on interpretation of the question and life experiences of the person answering, most people have said ass. The hip to waist ratio, slight anterior pelvic tilt, and prominence of the ass including the majority of fat tissue being stored around that area are strong signs of high estrogen levels and femininity. It is a signal of a women's ability to birth and raise a child, so of course it's going to be on the top of a lot of peoples lists.
very high IQ, my son.
Yes, ass and hips are always gonna be at the top
right next to tits

These.

Ass > Thighs > Calves > Tits > Stomach

I like tits, ass, thighs, skinny bodies, and face, but I'm not too picky on any of those really.

For me face>everything