Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Blackpill Truths Hurt you the most?

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
For me:

Personality means nothing. When I was blue pilled I hanged onto the hope that one day some girl would get to know me and she would fall in love with who I was, my personality. When I became black pilled I noticed not just how personality doesnt mean anything, but also how my personality (quiet nice guy stereotype) is seen as undesirable by women. This hurt so much. To know you are unattractive to women, inside and out.

Another is women fall in love with what you are, not who you are. To explain this: if a man lost his job, he's officially on the clock to either find another job or she will leave him.

Lastly, realizing that men are actually the more caring, empathetic gender. It might not have been this way 50 years ago. But it surely is now. I use to really think alot of women, that they were all kind, gentle caring souls. They like pink and cute things, right? Its kind of pathetic how blue pilled I was.

that this Life is Hell and theres no afterlife .
All we do is suffer and then die .

The truth does not hurt. The resulting circumstances do.

Dogpill, heightpill and dickpill :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It doesn't hurt me, because it is the reality that I have lived through my whole life.

The worst is being backpilled but still coping with my mom's terrible taste in men. She's only married to my abusive pos father for betabux even as they approach retirement age.

It's definitely that looks play into every interaction
It explains why I just couldn't get anywhere socially no matter how hard I try :cryfeels:

Is that even if i get a girlfriend, she is settling with me and she would want a chad to fuck her every day but she can't get him to commit.

Is that even if i get a girlfriend, she is settling with me and she would want a chad to fuck her every day but she can't get him to commit.
tbh
thats a brutal one
even if you ascend , it will only be because of security
She will not be attracted to you on a primal , instinctual level .
All youll get is unethusiastic starfish sex that she'll do not cause of pleasure , but as a currency to make you do what she wants you to do .
We will never get true desire , even if we ascend

Agepill, there is no ascension after 30.

That I'll never be admired for anything I'm good at, or loved, all because of my looks. I'm much more skilled playing drums but a good looking guy got more views and support than myself, simply because of my looks. I can talk about my anxiety disorder, nobody cares, chad talks about being shy, he gets called cute and brave to talk about it, I'm just considered a freak.

Appearance is everything. If you look weak you get shit. If you look strong you get respect. The strong live the weak die. Social Darwinism... Learned that from an early age dealing with bullies.

Now Im toughmaxxed and get regularly asked if I'm a convicted killer or veteran... and I rarely get shit handed to me though I'm a 5'5 rice manlet.

That foids care about height for more than any other trait.

Tbh, there is no love , family , friends , parenthood ... We are all the same one thing , non of us or any human relationship that we created a meaning for isn't real , that's why we suffer . We are all the same soul in different bodies , after all we desires the same things and hate the same things if we were honest and authentic about ourself or simply.been blackpilled . So yeah nothing matters and no matters or special .

No girl would ever desire me even if I get one, which is only possible through betabuxxing, because she is with me just for settling down while she desires chad to fuck her.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING, there is no escape from this, this is savage ultimate blackpill truth

That how you experience your reality is largely based on how you look. Subsequently, due to your looks there is a cascade of real-world experiences, aside from your perception, that are out of your control.

EXAMPLE: Tinder's algorithm automatically chooses whom you get to see based on your matches/likes. So a lot of attractive matches don't even show up on your phone for you to choose to swipe, unless you are already attractive yourself.

Cliffs: FACE

Last edited:
Two:

Looks is the only thing that matters (lookspill) and heightpill.

Women enjoy psychopaths, criminals, being abused, etc. When you contrast it to what they say it's pretty much impossible not to hate them.