Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What benefit do you get from this forum?

J

Joseph Merric

Greycel
I read your forum 3 years ago, but did not register on it. The incel wikipedia is a very based thing. But I never registered here, because I did not understand: why?
Exploitation and oppression is the very essence of life, and we cannot change that. From the fact that we will make posts on this forum, our life will not get better. On the contrary, I always tried to avoid such resources so as not to think about my situation and do other things: for example, creativity, hobbies, self-education.

What does this forum give you? I could whine here about how lonely I am, how I've been bullied, how much I want to get hugs and love, but will I get better? I don't think so. Even on the verge of insanity, I find reading this forum an aggravating factor that will become a psychotronic prison for me and aggravate my condition. Isn't it true?

«That he could appreciate his position was unthinkable… It was not until I came to know that Merrick was highly intelligent, that he possesed an acute sensibility and — worse of all — a romantic imagination that I realized the overwhelming tragedy of his life.»
— Frederick Treves about Elephant man

Elephantman.jpg

Munch_Melankoli_1892.jpg

Last edited:
You seem like a normie

banging fed chicks obviously

i would love to answer your question if you wasn't some gray troll larp but you're

You seem like a normie
I combine all the signs of incel that can only be found on your wikipedia.

However, the expediency of being here is not clear to me. And I wanted to understand what keeps you in a forum that constantly reminds you of what situation you are in.

You're undoubtedly not incel given how you speak but I'll give you an answer.

This forum gave me a community to identify with, a group of people who lived the same shit than me, and who doesn't judge me for my looks or my lack of sex.

To answer the question, venting valve with no censorship and socialization with guys in similar situation.

and who doesn't judge me for my looks or my lack of sex.
This also, on other places there are simps who roleplay slayers and virgin shame you for no reason.

You're undoubtedly not incel given how you speak but I'll give you an answer.

This forum gave me a community to identify with, a group of people who lived the same shit than me, and who doesn't judge me for my looks or my lack of sex.
I was only sued for this once. This rarely happens because I lead an antisocial lifestyle, or communicate with intelligent people who will never say such things about me.

A 165cm Asian in a European country who has never had a girlfriend - a normie. OK.

By the way, I recommend you David Lynch's film about the Elephant Man. This movie is not on the list of incel movies, but it is the most accurate movie.

A sence of community, and people that feel as I am and share the same opinion.

A safer space then our society, that censors you and gaslights all your problems.

Kys faggot i dont need toilets

Socialization with somewhat likeminded people. Braincels was Peak based though. I miss those Times. Thought it would last longer

For me it was important to hear other men in my predicament in order to rationalize my experience.
Otherwise I would have ended up believing I was paranoid, considering how I was being treated by people and foids.
It turns out I wasn't paranoid, just ugly.

I feel as if I can only talk to some what aware people on here, Not society Zombies.

A sence of community, and people that feel as I am and share the same opinion.

A safer space then our society, that censors you and gaslights all your problems.
To answer the question, venting valve with no censorship and socialization with guys in similar situation.
That's what I would say is the benefit of this forum for me as well. I get to socialize and communicate with other people who are in a similar situation as me and share many of the same problems that I face. It also provides an area where I can speak freely without censorship and share my opinions that aren't considered appropriate or allowed in most of soyciety. I can receive actual advice and empathetic responses from people to might be able to relate to me. And lastly, I can just vent and speak out on things that I couldn't share with others in real life or in other online communities, which is very beneficial.

Only place you don't get gaslit if you try to talk about anything gender related.

Socialization with somewhat likeminded people. Braincels was Peak based though. I miss those Times. Thought it would last longer
This! So much this! :soy: I still remember some funny gif from the last time I logged in and the immense grief I felt after it was banned. It was like losing a friend.

From the fact that we will make posts on this forum, our life will not get better.
I come here as a cope whenever the weight of being incel begins to fill my head. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
great compilation of truths of life

Feeling that I'm not alone in being an outcast weird guy. In normal society everyone is doing well and has lots of relationships friends and romantic. I am a loser and need to talk to losers so I don't go insane from jealousy