Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What bars / clubs are really like in america, why tinder "is real life" and why basically you are fucking stupid.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
saint-ex4.jpg

madison-toronto.jpg

Martini-Room.jpg

iceland-vs-washingtondc.jpg

https://www.rooshv.com/is-night-game-really-dead-in-america

and these pics and article are old as fuck

of course some idiot is going to say "you have to go to exclusive clubs in vegas or new york bro".
"just spends thousands to get a VIP table at an elite access club, bro"

Br0 Just buy her a drink br0 and shell sleep with u br0 trust me br0 do it br0 girls love drinks and a guy with money br0

Most clubs are filled with overweight behemoths of women, while the men are all 6'1+ with perfect faces

Most clubs are filled with overweight behemoths of women, while the men are all 6'1+ with perfect faces

That's why Tinder is far more efficient for the foids

time to icelandmaxx and get myself a hot 6'2 viking gf

latest

The entire purpose of a nightclub and the nightlife industry in general is to sell drinks at huge markups to horny men specifically. That's what they survive on. When a new club opens and you see a bunch of hot girls in there, most of them were hired for the occasion to pull in male customers.
I used to work as a bouncer (four nights a week for three months) and there is not nearly as much hooking up in clubs as people tend to think, and often when a guy pulls a girl from the floor she'll be a pro. The illusion and the implied possibility of sex is maintained on purpose to encourage guys to come in and spend money. But unless you're the top 10% of guys, nightclubs were always a waste of time.

That looks familiar. Last few bars I went to were all like that. 60-70% men.

I'm gonna start sounding like Zesto soon on this board (shoot me) but in the past two days since I decided to expatriate my stress level is dropping a lot. The west is doomed. Fatties everywhere. Thirsty men dying for anything they can get. Disgusting women with zero class all expecting male models.

I've been watching videos on other places on earth and there are definitely better options. Almost anywhere is better. The west is post prime. It's used up. It's a roast beef sandwich with 5000 miles of cock run through it. It's over.

That looks familiar. Last few bars I went to were all like that. 60-70% men.

I'm gonna start sounding like Zesto soon on this board (shoot me) but in the past two days since I decided to expatriate my stress level is dropping a lot. The west is doomed. Fatties everywhere. Thirsty men dying for anything they can get. Disgusting women with zero class all expecting male models.

I've been watching videos on other places on earth and there are definitely better options. Almost anywhere is better. The west is post prime. It's used up. It's a roast beef sandwich with 5000 miles of cock run through it. It's over.
What places other then sea and ee

"you have to go to exclusive clubs in vegas or new york bro".
"just spends thousands to get a VIP table at an elite access club, bro"
RSDmaxxing
hqdefault.jpg

It's sexism, but this is why clubs and promoters have Ladies Night and charge ladies less. To counteract the sheer amount of sausage that's gonna show up regardless of the price. As a man, if you think about it, maybe you SHOULD complain about the sexism, but at the same time is it worth stacking the odds of pussy in further out of your favor?

I need a flight to Reykjavik

It was a Nightclub heard of only in legends
One with more women than men

are there forums where I can go to get advice on clubbing. I really like getting drunk and not giving fuck.

It’s so much liberating to be low inhib and not give a shit and do whatever you want .

My social circle game is trash. I am awkward and quiet and ugly and lots of girls don’t want anything to to do with me in social circle.
I truly think clubbing is the only way for awkwardcels to lose virginity.

That's why I avoid clubs
I'm also not NT enough

I've never been in nightclub where I live but from what I heard it's usually guys gets drunk and looking for a fight. I've never even heard about someone finding a girlfriend there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back