Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What awaits you when you become a high value male

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They should just become professional whores and dominate some masochistic coomer cucks instead :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

who tf thought it would be a good idea to give foids right sand let them choose and talk

this is really horrifying

Not reading that whole wall of text, especially considering how many brain cells I'll lose reading such BS.

We’re not breeding machines.
:feelskek::feelskek: Good one.

If he’s a HVM/if he cares about your pleasure, this shift will come naturally for him.
Once again, their definition of a """high""" value man is the same as our definition of a simp. This also checks out with how many posts there are about them mysteriously ending up with """low""" value men over and over again. :feelshaha:

:what: Honestly, how do they get men to be their boyfriends with controlling personalities this bad?

Women in 2021:
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
me
Me
Me
Me
me

High value men is something they can control (although fefails can't control themselves in the slightest) and something uncontrollable or simply unattractive is low value and to be detested and shamed.
When I get kicked out of my job for not taking the cuxxine, I'll gladly take a job of making people get "GAyME OVER!" in GTA San Andreas.

Once again, their definition of a """high""" value man is the same as our definition of a simp. This also checks out with how many posts there are about them mysteriously ending up with """low""" value men over and over again. :feelshaha:
Their ideal male is a Chad simp, which is essentially an oxymoron since 99.99% of simps are ugly betas. Chad has no reason to become a simp in the first place.

Foids are more than eager to attack men on their sexual insecurities.

But foids will never admit to their own faults or flaws and even they know they can get away with things that men can't.

lol wut :feelscomfy:

does she also put her cucks in chastity :feelsaww:

These Femcels want orgasams? Yeah Chad don’t have the time for this crap move on haha:feelsdevil:

lol wut :feelscomfy:

does she also put her cucks in chastity :feelsaww:
That was the first thing I thought of :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They probably don't even have chastity cages for the Chad tier dick sizes they require (because let's be honest everyone who is into this shit is a dicklet) :lul::lul:

That was the first thing I thought of :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They probably don't even have chastity cages for the Chad tier dick sizes they require (because let's be honest everyone who is into this shit is a dicklet) :lul::lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Their ideal male is a Chad simp, which is essentially an oxymoron since 99.99% of simps are ugly betas. Chad has no reason to become a simp in the first place.
In addition to that, a Chad who simps is less attractive than a Chad who doesn't simp. I agree about redpillers about this to be honest. (What I don't agree about is when they say that a normie/incel who doesn't simp can somehow be as attractive as a Chad.)

Tales from the Meme Gender:smonk::feelskek:

i can sense how fat she is through the computer screen

Am I old? I have no idea what she's talking about

Not reading that whole wall of text, especially considering how many brain cells I'll lose reading such BS.

:feelskek::feelskek: Good one.

With stupid requirements like this shit list, they all but guarantee themselves "low value" men :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

No man worth his salt will put up with this, he'll end up dumping them first before they even get to blink :society:

Am I old? I have no idea what she's talking about
I don't know, I didn't read the whole thing. But whatever it is, I wouldn't recommend reading it unless you have a death wish for your brain cells.

With stupid requirements like this shit list, they all but guarantee themselves "low value" men :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

No man worth his salt will put up with this, he'll end up dumping them first before they even get to blink :society:
No, the list guarantees that they'll be alone since Chad wouldn't meet the requirements and a betabuxxer wouldn't turn the foids on. Except that of course they won't follow that list anyway because as soon as they see a LVM Chad their panties will come sliding down.

I don't know, I didn't read the whole thing. But whatever it is, I wouldn't recommend reading it unless you have a death wish for your brain cells.

No, the list guarantees that they'll be alone since Chad wouldn't meet the requirements and a betabuxxer wouldn't turn the foids on. Except that of course they won't follow that list anyway because as soon as they see a LVM Chad their panties will come sliding down.
I see :society:

The natural and logical conclusion to this would be for the male to simply not stop when told and or simply rape the foid outright

What lets me sleep at night is the fact that FDS is probably the largest collection of self-identified targets in one area when the Beta Uprising finally commences.

Keep coping, landwhales. Chad will knock your teeth out if you try this.