Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What awaits incels once they ascend

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★

I truly despise foids, I want every last foid to burn in the deepest and coldest eternal pits of hell for all eternity, I want to shove them into iron maidens and throw away the fucking key. How can normies and most Incels be so damn blue-pilled? This guy was a low-tier normie (Balding.), and this foid hated his guts, what do you think foids think of us incels, then? Do you all really want to suffer in this way? I sure as hell don't

Femoids are evil

What the fuck, we should start fighting for our rights before it's too late

This is worse than clown world. Like some dystopian horror movie.
I already know this woman will be let off the fucking hook, shit like this bothers me like nothing else.

I spit on foids, tfu tfu

:feelsohgod: what the hell

There will come a time were foids will pay all the fuckery they have done to us.

There will come a time were foids will pay all the fuckery they have done to us.
When we reach the turning point, rumbling will be inevitable.

Empathetic gender strikes again.

I feel bad for this simp. You know it was about money. I can almost guarantee you of that much.

If you do ascend, never cohabitate with a woman. The MGTOW guys who casually date and just never do long term relationships or cohabitation have it right.

Remember, she's never your girl, its just your turn.

Imagine respecting women :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking brutal man