Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What aspects of the blackpill do you disagree with?

DAFMFP

DAFMFP

Recruit
★★★
I agree with everything I can recall right now. Do you?

"The Blackpill" is not a fixed set of statements and propositions. It's the insistence on the acceptance things can't get better.

"The Blackpill" is not a fixed set of statements and propositions. It's the insistence on the acceptance things can't get better.

Factors which are out of our control (genetic).

Factors which are out of our control (genetic).
Not nessesarly. I insist quite a bit on NT theory, which assumes that you've fucked yourself on your social development early on. It's not genetic, but it's impossible to fix, thus a blackpill

Maybe not blackpill, but the importance of height is vastly underestimated on incel and lookism forums. Girls go crazy about models' and instagram models' faces, but that's because they can't stand next to them and see how they measure up. Irl, a 5/10 6'3 dude is more attractive than a 7/10 5'8 dude to women. Being tall and having a big frame is VERY important when interacting with women IRL. (face is still more important)

Not nessesarly. I insist quite a bit on NT theory, which assumes that you've fucked yourself on your social development early on. It's not genetic, but it's impossible to fix, thus a blackpill

I can agree to that.

The whole 'i'm subhuman i deserve to be treated like shit' talk, unless you are horribly deformed, you aren't a subhuman as i see it.
Look up microcephaly, that's actual genetic trash.

Maybe not blackpill, but the importance of height is vastly underestimated on incel and lookism forums. Girls go crazy about models' and instagram models' faces, but that's because they can't stand next to them and see how they measure up. Irl, a 5/10 6'3 dude is more attractive than a 7/10 5'8 dude to women. Being tall and having a big frame is VERY important when interacting with women IRL. (face is still more important)
The actors that height theory detractors point too almost universally wear shoes lifts in all their work.

Watch any Tom Cruise movie and tell me if he looks any less than 6 feet

Maybe not blackpill, but the importance of height is vastly underestimated on incel and lookism forums.
This, being tall never helped me. On the other hand I've known chadlites who are several inches shorter than me.
Also: personality being irrelevant - it does matter, for normies that is - it's just that when you're too unattractive, nothing will help you. I also believe physical attractiveness isn't entirely dependent on plain "good looks", of course pretty boy Chads easily win out but you can be "ugly" and still be attractive if you have naturally masculine traits (that is, you look perfectly natural and not like overcompensating gym rat if you work out - I know a Stacy from high school who had a kid at the age of 21 with a guy who looks like Shrek, he's a professional boxer however and has these good masculine traits).

20/80 rule, absolute bullshit

there is percent of men who have zero chance with women, but they are minority

The whole 'i'm subhuman i deserve to be treated like shit' talk, unless you are horribly deformed, you aren't a subhuman as i see it.
Look up microcephaly, that's actual genetic trash.

I don't agree with the lookism aspect of it taken to the extreme. There are plenty of ugly motherfuckers who have relationships and even breed.
We are just unnervingly unacceptably ugly and our lack of success can't be used as an argument.

How can one even deny the 100 % truth of the blackpill gospel?

well der, but who gives a fuck about normies and chads, we should be focusing on the blackpill theories surrounding inceldom and its topics.

I hate that Mills Wood made the term popular when he's never even believed in it.

None. Looks are indeed everything for a simple reason: a 10/10 boy or girl could find a partner even with the shittiest, most horrendous personality the Earth has ever seen.

On the other hand, someone with the best personality the Earth has ever seen could very well remain single because of his body.