Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What (as an incel/truecel) are you missing from life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Let's fucking share what fucking things we are missing in life the most due to our inceldom, on some occasions depression, neetdom, trueceldom. I'll start with mine and first the obvious:

>Having a GF - Do I need explaining this? We are literally made to not work properly if we don't have a life partner. It's literally as crucial to our sanity as eating and drinking is for our physical body. The lack of sex, lack of touch, lack of the thought we have someone who cares about us simple on a primitive human basic level, they destroy us and stop coping by saying it's a foid worship, while it's a reality (otherwise you wouldn't be here)
>Having at least a very small circle of friends
>Having fun doing anything - years long depression caused me to not actually feel physical pleasure, everything feels like a chore

You know what I feel so depressed I am not even willing to finish this post fuck this shit but also too lazy to delete it. Fuck you all.

not experiencing a sleepover ever
in fact, not experiencing any irl social interaction at all (unless you count being forced to do teamwork with unwilling normies at school/uni)

- a harem
- billions of dollars
- high iq

the health and psyche to handle everyday life normally
the mental focus and clarity to find a way out of my current situation
the energy to lift myself out of my current situation

fair social treatment
fair recognition
fair pay

Being able to enjoy going to places (Especially ones that are full of people my age) in fear of getting mogged.
Not even big places like hotels,summer vacation places etc.
Everytime ı go to the KFC orPopeyes ı wait until all the female customers are out to give my order bcs 9/10 of the time they talk about Chad or their relationships with Chads.

Being able to visit a restaurant without being seen as an ugly lonely loser.

Everything fun.

Need loving Gynoid GF and a job(preferably anything decent) and il never complain about life again.

A loyal bitch and a few million will do me nicely

• love
• respect
• peace

Not getting my dick sucked