Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your views on recreational drugs?

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Would you consider doing some with some foids?

yes, but would they want to do it with me is the real question

I would like to take them

Don't care I just want to die lol.

Holes would never agree to do drugs with me. Chad only. They will probably lick cocaine from Chad's dick.

Weed and psychedelics are great. Everything else is absolute dogshit.

yes, but would they want to do it with me is the real question

tbh I think it would require a level of trustiness a foid would never have with any incel

all drugs are good

If people want to smoke weed or shoot themselves with dope, let them do it. I don't care.

I don't have anything against drug dealers. Yes, drug addiction does destroy lives, but at the end of the day they have a hustle to do and it's the junkies themselves who are voluntarily buying it. Hell, if I had the connections and the balls to do it, I'd be a dope dealer myself by now even if I run the risk of getting arrested.

Ultimately the reason these drugs are illegal and cops crack down on it is not because law enforcement cares about the people addicted to that stuff. It's because they can't tax the stuff and go after poor and homeless people. Just because something is illegal, doesn't mean that people aren't going to create a black market for it. Passing laws banning that stuff doesn't make it illegal. If they do care, they should be going after (((Big Pharma))) and (((the Slacker family))). But obviously they don't. The law isn't about what's right or wrong, but in order to keep those in power. Our democracy isn't real and it's just for show hiding what's really going on.

Aside from alcohol and caffeine (coffee and energy drinks), I never used recreational drugs before, not even weed. Like I only smoked hookah once when I was 11 but it didn't felt addicted or anything. And I drink occasionally but never to the point of intoxication, so I never got drunk or addicted to it before. I'm pretty much sober all the time.

I would try weed, but probably not any of the hard drugs. I rather not be dependent on them.

they dont want to do anything with us

But, recreational drugs are fine imo. Its against our human rights when government and lawmakers try to make laws and govern people what they wish to do with their body ( in reason)

By in reason, i mean relatively safe NATURAL DRUGS such as weed shrooms etc, these drugs should have always been legal worldwide at the very least.
If people want to smoke weed or shoot themselves with dope, let them do it. I don't care.

I don't have anything against drug dealers. Yes, drug addiction does destroy lives, but at the end of the day they have a hustle to do and it's the junkies themselves who are voluntarily buying it. Hell, if I had the connections and the balls to do it, I'd be a dope dealer myself by now even if I run the risk of getting arrested.

Ultimately the reason these drugs are illegal and cops crack down on it is not because law enforcement cares about the people addicted to that stuff. It's because they can't tax the stuff and go after poor and homeless people. Just because something is illegal, doesn't mean that people aren't going to create a black market for it. Passing laws banning that stuff doesn't make it illegal. If they do care, they should be going after (((Big Pharma))) and (((the Slacker family))). But obviously they don't. The law isn't about what's right or wrong, but in order to keep those in power. Our democracy isn't real and it's just for show hiding what's really going on.

Aside from alcohol and caffeine (coffee and energy drinks), I never used recreational drugs before, not even weed. Like I only smoked hookah once when I was 11 but it didn't felt addicted or anything. And I drink occasionally but never to the point of intoxication, so I never got drunk or addicted to it before. I'm pretty much sober all the time.

I would try weed, but probably not any of the hard drugs. I rather not be dependent on them.
the hypocrisy of our governments are astounding.

I had a real bad addiction to alcohol, its still on and off but ive been able to manage it. But it blows my mind how something like alcohol is still legal, when it is one of the most dangerous drugs out there, both physically and mentally. Im all for alcohol being legal and all, but it just blows my mind how NATURAL drugs like weed and shrooms are still illegal in so many countries.

But when it comes down to it, its mostly just anti drug med pharm companies lobbying against drug legalisation so they can earn more money. They know it too. They know the governments could easily tax and regulate and thats why they fight so hard against it. I honestly believe most politicians in plenty of countries actually want it to be legalised but they are puppets, controlled by their lobbyists who funnel money into them to keep saying bullshit. Eventually some drugs may start getting legalised in 5 to 10 years time, but thats still a long wait,

This whole post was written by me ( obviously) someone whos not even an avid drug user

Last edited:
I dont do drugs

I love drugs they are great to cope. Foids wouldn't wanna do em with me.

Degenerate normie behavior. I want to decapitate all drug users.

They should all be legal.

I hate when foids put "420 friendly" in their dating profiles. I'll smoke your weed TEEHEE! They literally never bring anything to the table but their meat flaps.

They're my only cope before I rope and I can't even take them because of my medication

I want to take all the drugs.

I'd have to be a normie to be able to have access to drugs