Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your top three favourite videogames of all time

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
1. Bloodborne
2. Ninja Gaiden 2
3. Street Fighter Alpha 3

Please don't reply if you are going to list normie garbage like GTA5

bloodborne in number 1. wise man

Im playing through the elden ring DLC rn. when im done i'll find out what's better between elden ring and bloodborne.

DS2 is a close second for favourite fromsoftware game
ds2 has the best vibe and really got the "dark" part of dark souls right but it was way too glitchy and unpolished to make even my top 3 fromsoft games.

Im playing through the elden ring DLC rn. when im done i'll find out what's better between elden ring and bloodborne.
I want to play Elden Ring sometime in the future. I am a bit burned out after almost getting the platinum for every souls game

I love me some Path of Exile, WoW WOTLK. As for single player probably Divinity Original Sin 2

I want to play Elden Ring sometime in the future. I am a bit burned out after almost getting the platinum for every souls game
the open world can get tedious but elden ring has amazing bosses. u must experience malenia

Amnesia the bunker

Cyberpunk

red dead 2

the open world can get tedious but elden ring has amazing bosses. u must experience malenia
I played a few bosses but I had to sell my Xbox and the game not long after due to a financial crisis. I remember the camera being complete aids in certain large fights.

DS2 > DS3
DS3 has better bosses overall even tho i preferred some of the major areas in DS2 more. the only boss I really cared for in DS2 is the one I named my account after.

I played a few bosses but I had to sell my Xbox and the game not long after due to a financial crisis. I remember the camera being complete aids in certain large fights.
big bosses suck. vast majority of those are optional anyway

hotline miami 2, vampire the masquerade bloodlines, eu4

1. Bloodborne
2. Ninja Gaiden 2

I actually dont know
I don't think I could really rank my favourite games in a list

the games ive played the most times though are rdr2 max payne 3 fallout new vegas and cyberpunk so I guess those would be my favourites

DS3 has better bosses overall even tho i preferred some of the major areas in DS2 more. the only boss I really cared for in DS2 is the one I named my account after.
DS2 has beautiful environments, great variety in outfits and weapon choice, and I really like items like bonfire ascetics. DS3 the entire game is devoid of colour. I think there are many great bosses in DS2, such as pursuer, looking glass knight, velstadt, vendrick, Smelter demon, etc. There are some bad bosses tho I agree.

Amnesia the bunker

Cyberpunk

red dead 2
I played the bunker When it came out on game pass
I enjoyed most of it
It had me on edge alot of the time I was out Of the saferoom

The ending was pretty shit though But thats not surprising seeing as that normally happens with horror games

Monster Hunter Rise/Sunbreak, Dark Souls 1 and EDOpro.

DS2 has beautiful environments, great variety in outfits and weapon choice, and I really like items like bonfire ascetics. DS3 the entire game is devoid of colour. I think there are many great bosses in DS2, such as pursuer, looking glass knight, velstadt, vendrick, Smelter demon, etc. There are some bad bosses tho I agree.
none of the bosses u listed hold a candle to twin princes, soul of cinder, sister friede, gael, or midir. but I 100% agree that everything other than boss fights in DS3 were boring as hell. DS2 had a way more creative atmosphere and level design than DS3.

Too many to choose from. But TLoZ: A Link to the Past , Pokèmon HGSS and Super Mario Bros. 3 seem fair for my top 3.

GTA 4
Call of duty Black Ops 2
Red dead redemption

Super Mario Bros. 3
this one went hard, i remember when i was a young zoomer there were sites filled with old nintendo games you could emulate locally, this and pokemon gold were my go tos

GTA 4
Call of duty Black Ops 2
Red dead redemption
bo2 a fine choice. I remember playing the hell out of origins and mob of the dead back in the day.

I played the bunker When it came out on game pass
I enjoyed most of it
It had me on edge alot of the time I was out Of the saferoom

The ending was pretty shit though But thats not surprising seeing as that normally happens with horror games

On release, it disappointed me greatly when i realized the monster does not spawn till after you open the gates which by that point you have fully explored the office are of the map. The map is pretty small ngl but the game is well made i will give it that. I came back to it a month ago and installed a gameplay overhaul mod that made things so much better allowing to customize nearly every aspect of the game

1. Bloodborne
2. Ninja Gaiden 2

Ratchet clank tools of desctruction, Mafia 2, Call of duty from 1 to black ops 2, Im adding a fourth one watch me! Battlefield videogame series except from the stupid 2024 and the woke BFV

On release, it disappointed me greatly when i realized the monster does not spawn till after you open the gates which by that point you have fully explored the office are of the map. The map is pretty small ngl but the game is well made i will give it that. I came back to it a month ago and installed a gameplay overhaul mod that made things so much better allowing to customize nearly every aspect of the game
What did you do with the overhaul mod??

Imo the game was good enough but It probably helped that I basically got it for free

I mainly enjoyed it because Ive never seen another horror game let you fight back before

I also like the setting of the game Not only was the horror in the bunker but It was outside too
There was always reminders like the bombs hitting the bunker constantly and the dead guy in the pillbox that even If you escape the horror doesnt end for henri when he leaves like it does for you

Metal gear solid 1 to 3, doesn't matter which one you pick they're all gems.
Team Fortress 2
i guess COD: MW2 as a solid third.

Honestly Escape from Tarkov would be in the list for game design/thrill/realism but it's too infested with cheaters and is pay2win.